The hardest thing in KSP for me is....

Dimetime35c

Designing elegantly minimalist craft. Feature Creep thinks he's my friend, he's always hanging with me, getting me into trouble, etc. My first mission to Jool started as a single unmanned craft that would drop six probe craft, one for each moon and one for Jool itself. It ended with a 300+ ton mothership with a crew of 12, kethane refining abilities, two landers, greenhouses for life support, etc. Yeah, sometimes Feature Creep is nice to hang with, but not all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I started off making rockets but I finally dove into making spaceplanes(they are the reason I really bought ksp) and I absolutely love them. I hate to brag but my most recent design put 43 tons into 160km LKO. It was a full orange tank plus essentials to dock with my station. If any of you guys having trouble with spaceplanes shoot me a message I'd be happy to help out! I won't lie though I use mods for a bit of help, aesthetically and functionally. I don't know what I would do without b9 or Pwings..

To be on topic it would probably be to stop messing around on kerbin and launch my first interplanetary mission that I've been planning. Unfortunately I feel the need to test everything just right which is okay I guess. I haven't even attempted an interplanetary transfer yet but I'm just going to go for it. I just hope my ssto is up for the flight and that will be my biggest challenge for now ^^

Edit: Grammar :S

Edited by How2FoldSoup

Rendezvous, definitely.

I have a very hard time getting two craft to meet up in orbit without a lot of futzing around... though I have to say the maneuver nodes made it a bit easier. I've been tempted on several occasions to get the MechJeb mod just for this alone... but I really dislike the thought of altering the game from it's vanilla state. I'll just keep practicing until I get it right. :P

Edited by Kryssandra

^^

On a similar note;

knowing when to go to bed when one has to get up for work in 5 hours time but these new mods are so nice and fun and pretty lights and cargo bay doors and pistons and rotating discs and...and...and....

ZZzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

*Sacked*

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.