Dimetime35c

The hardest thing in KSP for me is....

SSTO Spaceplanes.

Also, interplanetary missions involving Kerbals, as I don't want to deal with a rescue mission that far if something bad were to happen.

...exiting the game because it's already 2am again.

Landing on Tylo without mechjeb, I have tried many times but things happens too fast at the end. Vall and Moho works well enough. 

pinpoint landing is atmosphere I call impossible without an plane or loads to practice. That is for each vessel,  

Mega-necro!  Still, I suppose nearly everyone here has joined since this thread first died - including me ^^ (Dec 2013).

Oh well, at least it's kickin' again!

(p.s. I cannot find a good way to get space planes back without causing the Kerbals to get dizzy - I simply just flat-spin up in the atmosphere to get rid of heat until my velocity is under 1000m/s)

Getting interplanetary ships into orbit. The Nervs are so heavy D:

Edited by Brownhair2

I have tried so many times to ascend into orbit from Eve, but I remain defeated as it is.

For me, the hardest thing to do is send a spaceplane to a different celestial body. Rendezvousing and Docking is my bread and butter now.

Sticking to one mission at a time.

Not crashing... The program. Although RUD would be nice instead.

Keeping from restarting my save...

Seriously. I just keep restarting it. iushfaosidfh.

SSTOs. I've only ever managed to make one successful craft, and that was using a thermonuclear turbojet mod.

Docking.  I usually just don't.  But I decided, like a FOOL, to catch an asteroid.  Got my orbit lined up for intercept... was running low on fuel, had to send a similar craft loaded with fuel to refuel it, took forever.  Then I had to intercept the asteroid too.  To make things worse, I didn't have enough fuel to normalize the orbit.... so I've got to send ANOTHER fueler to the tug attached to the asteroid...

Smells like grave dirt...

The hardest thing for me is getting off the runway *spins in circles*

Doing big interplanetary missions, I spend too much time planning and testing the vessels and get bored.

The two things I haven't been able to do:

1) Manned/unmanned launch from Eve back to Kerbin (so I haven't done a round-trip yet).

2) Manned roundtrip to and from the surface of Laythe.

For me the hardest things are interplanetary missions, SSTOs, and precise landings, in planes or otherwise.

I can dock all day though, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Right now I'm struggling with science and getting my astronauts trained.  I suspect I'll have to cook up a training routine / route for them unless I just want to cope with their basic abilities forever.

On 9/7/2013 at 5:28 PM, Felsmak said:

Ah, spaceplanes are quite difficult for me as well. I have yet to reach orbit with one.

I thought that your drone reached Minmus to scare Bob.

Getting large cargo spaceplanes to work. The heaviest payload I've been able to get is a Rockomax X200-16 fuel tank. It took eight rapiers to get it into orbit. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.