This game is ruining my life!

cpottinger

from Vonar(I can't make regulars quotes,it just dont work):

xd. Sorry buddy but the republican's all ready have a brainwashing machine for their base, and that's Fox News.

[conspiracy theorist mode on]

Oh.

Then it must be the NASA:they don't want us to watch moon landing conspiracy theory video (they don't want us to know the truth),they have made this game for that reason!

[conspiracy theorist mode off]

To keep it on topic:I often do the same munar mission,on after the other,just for fun.

Sometime,even if it's not needed,I deorbit my geostationary sat and replace it with another one(not an upgraded version,the exact same model).

I also change my space station crew,just to dock with the station(sometime I send my space shuttle and dock with the station,just for the fun of landing the space shuttle).

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from the lack of n-body physics (those get really demanding really fast), the planets being so dense that they could not be made out of any material known to man, and the lack of a proper aerodynamics implementation, KSP is actually a decent physics simulator. Though yeah, all of those flaws may be a bit of a problem for using it for a physics test...

Thanks guys. It's good to know I'm not the only space-junkie out there (not that I thought I was).

I'm still losing sleep trying to get my stuff up to my space station. I too discovered Scott Manley and his videos have helped me quite a bit - if you see this, Scott, MANY THANKS and keep up the good work.

Now I'm trying out all kinds of mods to see which ones I like.

And now there's version .22 coming with subassemblies and science and... and... dang it! I'm gonna get fired and then divorced. Oh well, at least then I'll be able to devote some time to getting my station equiped with BioMass modules...

did a quick calculation. If i play KSP for (conservatively) an hour and a half a day, and ive been playing for a year and a half, then i have 10.5 hours a week, 42 a month, and 2182 hours a year. I've been playing for a year and a half. that's 3276 hours. 54.6 days. I've spent over a month and a half worth of time playing KSP...

its worn off a bit for me, but about a week after I started playing I found out who Scott Manley is. Needless to say I was up til 3-4 am for about 4 nights straight and at work at 8am telling people why I was so tired lol.

lol yeah, what usually happens to me is that when i finally shut down KSP to go to sleep i always seem to find a Scott Manley or HOC video i have not seen, or a new upload. Then when the vid ends i link to another one .... and another one... then i stare at the clock and im like 'O****!' :P