Micrometeorites

AncientGammoner

Well, since we hadn't heard from the OP, I have no idea whether or not s/he still has any interest in it. If they are still working on it, then I'm not going to double up the effort by working on it too.

Rather than a "please may I use your code" it was more of a "Is there any point in me working on it?", the answer to which could in fact save someone some effort.

I've played around with this mod for a while now, some things that could be improved are:

Only activate the timer at a certain altitude, like 5km for Mun for example.

Also make some meteors fly by without hitting you within a visible range, or remove the white trail behind the meteor so it looks like there are other ones around, not just the ones that hit you.

Maybe also make them come in herds, so it is more likely to see one after another.

I also have also increased the timer range, I find it more realistic this way.

Amazing aesthetic mod, love it - please improve on it thanks :)

Edited by Astronomer

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I figure this mod is long dead, not sure why it was bumped honestly...

It would be cool if the developer actually followed through and maybe teamed up with the random failure guy. Just my two cents.

The developer hasn't been around in over half a year now due to real life issues iirc.

To those wondering if its ok for them to adopt this mod themselves or use its code:

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.