Help Wanted: Team Members Needed!

Galacticruler

Hello there, I am the owner of General Propulsion and I am rather unskilled in some fields of modding, and would like some people to join my mod team, which currently consists of me.

Joining grants the usual perks:

1. Credit in part cfgs.

2. your work distributed to others

3. anything else I've forgot.

And these:

4. Time off, whenever

5. No deadlines

6. A friend if you wish

Not offered:

1. Medical

Link to the thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/24967-20-X-General-Propulsion%E2%84%A2-ReleaseThread

My Skype: genfirebird1 (appears as Galactic Ruler)

My Steam: Galacticruler

Edited by Galacticruler

Hmmm... well, cfgs are pretty straightforward, so if somebody can do the other things they usually can do the cfgs on their own as well.

What about "ideas"? If you are an ideas man, and know how to make the concept work using Unity/KSP's limitations, then that would be a valuable asset. All to often people will come up with a great idea, but don't know how to make it work (or if the idea is even technically possible).

Honestly, if you aren't bringing some kind of talent, you aren't likely to get any takers. People can edit configs and generate ideas just fine. Modders contributing to larger projects want to see that their work will be combined with other high-quality work, and that their work will be presented well.

Well you see, my issue is that I have no time to learn unity, my modeling skills consist of placing a cylinder and morphing it a bit, and my textures are...substandard to put it lightly.

(However I might have a bit of time to improve my textures.)

ANY help at all would be nice.

Even if it is just ideas or bug spotting.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.