[KSP 0.13] Officially Released!

HarvesteR

You\'re an amazing developer, Harv. Thanks for all your efforts developing KSP. It\'s the most fun I\'ve had playing a game since.. forever. So much that my Skyrim disc is collecting dust in the corner as I struggle to get to the Mun.

So I just registered on the forums to letcha know this -- I\'ve been playing since version 7, and seeing the amount of progress and features added to the game has amazed me!

Going to pre-order after I post this. Cheers!

Downloaded 0.13 yesterday and I must say that I was and am extremely pleased! Thanks for the excellent update Harv! The game is stable and running really smooth!

What a nice gift for the Christmas holidays! ;D

Holy dog this game works so much better now. Have a gander. These two rockets are overly large and similarly built, though obviously with different parts and designs. The speed difference is *striking* - especially since the old video was recorded at 800x600 and the new one at 1440x900. It\'s *THAT* much faster on my computer.

0.12:

0.13:

Anyone have a problem warping faster than x2 when engines are shut off???

Sometimes the game will tell you that it can\'t warp past x2 while 'the ship is under accelaration'. Turn off SAS when that happens, should work then.

thats an awesome update! the lag with big rockets was very severe on my PC which made getting them into a proper orbit pretty tough.

but now everything is working beautifully and i actually landed on the mun for the first time yesterday^^ i just failed to get my brave astronauts back home but i blame myself for that and not the game .__.

Now I was able to access my account, but the download system doesn\'t work properly, given that when I download from the account, it cuts off midway through the downloading. Can someone please fix this?