[1.0] KerbPaint - Paint layering for parts (March 30th, 2016) Community Update

Texel

could someone please post a short vid to show how to use it properly? There are no docs on how to use it, and the messages in this thread arent helping any. Ive figgered out I have to press and hold the P key but when I select a color it doesnt copy over to the part. Its getting kinda frustrating.

Awesome mod : excellent idea and nice execution!

And I predict that the "Awesome pictures" thread is going to be MUCH more colorful now... XD

So, here is some "fuel" for you : first attempts at creating an airplane livery that more or less matches my avatar color scheme (first iteration is a fail, needs MOAR tweaking...)

In the hangar

X1DxK2n.jpg

On the runway

locfjZJ.jpg

Just one slight tiny little request : could it be possible to also have the choice to input the color with numerical values? (and maybe the ability to toggle the "inheritance" of a color set from its parent)

This mod is solid gold, thanks for all your work!

Edited by el_coyoto
making things clearer

5fEQEJE.png

I just tried your mod and its quite nice. Here is the my first attempt

These are Cherub Class Fighters of the 1st Fighter Squadron of Project Genesis.

Now if you can make it work structural panels that would be awesome

Another suggestion would be if you can make some way to let the user identify which part is being painted.

Edited by War Eagle 1

Is there a way to change the "P" key into another one? My KSP does not recognize my keyboard probably. It recognizes it with numbers instead of characters. Im on a mac. (Yes, i did try to change keyboard languages, it did not help.)

Idk why it's doing that to u

My Mac runs fine

I'd love to have custom Kerbals too!

Currently I'm using this not only because colours make everything look better (if you're going to be the first to crash land on another planet one might as well do it in style), but also to differentiate between players' ships in my play-by-dropbox game.

That said: love the colours of my space-station.

wfgnEEK.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.