Texture = 6comp

Shader = BumpSpec

DeepReplace = true

}

}

wcGBKis.png

Thanks for this mod man. Really.

-snip-

Having trouble with the Mk2 Fuselage adapter, and hoping for Science Jr., lab, etc. support.

Awesome mod! keep it up! :D

Those are some sweet looking planes, even if the science parts kinda mess up the last one.

Great mod, +REP

So you said you wanted to see screen shots, my first creations,:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Sadly i too have to report the srb bug, this srb wasn't even colored. (Just a hint, maybe this is a hidden opportunity, maybe the next thing is custom colored thrust :P)

oDAGxs2.png

P.S.: sorry for the blue tint on the first pictures, p used to be my picture button, so i would take a picture and highlight all parts. :)

i have a quick question, does KerbPaint prevent other people from downloading your stock painted rockets cause their painted?

I might be wrong but a good way to test would be to use the mod to paint a rocket and save. Then remove the mod. And try to load up your rocket. I think you should be fine though. I might have to drop the mod if some of the little bugs don't get dropped or more parts get added soon anyway. I'm thinking the mod author has moved on to other things like many of us do from time to time.

Those are some sweet looking planes, even if the science parts kinda mess up the last one.

Thanks! Kerbpaint makes spaceplanes really enjoyable.

Yet another painted model I'm really proud of: the vKD 'Vulture'. It's got skycranes 'n' stuff :3

E6FA8AC86BD8CC2F61AFE3B7F0DF2629E73DD0DA

D3E9E73C3453F7D7D71203D756120F779F1C3A2D

C63EC28070D6F2BC0F69138E08408E9030EC2621

Edited by Ottomic

I really like this mod, very nicely done Texel!! Can't wait till you get B9 support working.

I've got a couple of issues with stock parts. The Modular Girders, Structural panels, Mk2 to size 1 adapter (fuel tank) and aircraft wheels don't seem to paint (oh, and struts). Is there a way to add support in for these parts myself (as a quick hacky fix)? I tried copying the file in the PluginData/KerbPaint for solarPanels1_Paint and renamed it to structuralPanel1_Paint to see if that would work, but it didn't. Is there anyway for us lowly users to make parts paintable?

But regardless, this is a great mod. I've been working on an SR-71 and this mod is just... well, it flies a lot better in black!

before;

rjyjUYPm.jpg

After;

LeCkjJhh.jpg

If I could just paint the structural panels around the cockpit I'd be a very happy man.

This plugin is great, very cool idea! And it works very good too. Here's the pride of the fleet, the KSS Prometheus VMN-01 (Vertical takeoff - Military ship - Nuclear power-1). It has enough delta-V to make round trips to all the planets, although Jool and Eeloo might require a refuel though. She has 6 crew and a lot of spray paint! :D

629TjYo.png

19fUSUB.png

WpfgMnX.png

cIXSpBn.png

After a successful test run ending in a smooth, slow grass landing, the prototype K-1 Starmuncher was given a full paint job and tasked with a runway landing.

screenshot263.png

The plane flew off, as straight from the runway as anyone could ask for.

screenshot268.png

After an extremely smooth outward loop, nearly unbroken and still straight as an arrow, the plane aligned itself for the final approach.

screenshot270.png

And a perfect touchdown. The K-1 is now cleared for a wide range of applications.

screenshot271.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.