Kerbin Baja Racing for KerbTown and KSPv0.21.1+

InfiniteDice

1zognt3.jpg

ARE you FAST? Prove it!

This requires you have KerbTown installed, - Thanks to Raz for making it, this wouldn't be possible without some hard work he's put in.

What you get:

1) the Kerbin Baja dirt track! 2) a neato plugin that keeps track of a) lap times B) total race time c) top speed attained during the race. 3) a way to prove you're fast!

What to do:

1) Head over to the track - beside the KSC. 2) Stop on the start/finish line (under the Baja banner!) 3) When ready press the 'Shift' or 'right Apple' on your keyboard. 4) Follow the track, each time you pass a checkpoint the light will change colour and a message will display. 5) Every lap you'll get a lap time 6) The race lasts 3 laps, you will get a total race time. (take a screenshot at the end of the race, this proves to people how fast you are!) :)

Other info: • press the 'end' key to reset the race. *** This does not reset or fix your car in any way***

Tips: • Keep a tow/bump vehicle at the track for emergency use. • Design your cars with a low center of gravity.

This is the first track, I will likely follow up later with a larger track, once I get a feel for if people like this or not. Please post comments, pics and videos!!! this helps.

Thanks to: Razchek & Snjo

LINK: (since I can't get it onto spaceport) https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B82_uLLhCvSPQmZ6a3QxeUlPc28/edit?pli=1 - Let me know if there are any issues with the link. 88x31.png This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

Code: http://pastebin.com/WDEjUTJM

Edited by InfiniteDice

Updated my wheel mod after seeing how much trouble the last version had with this. I've also included a craft file - I'm sure it won't be one of the fastest but it's very tough -and these wheels will provide a different experience if you are used to stock wheels.

w3h2yqD.png

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/gear-prototype-pack/

• 1 year later...

For people who could be interested, I have recompile the plug-in for 0.23.5 + fix a little issue, and move the track a bit to make it easier to get on.

Can add a link here later (message sent a while back to InfiniteDice, still no answer yet, so I took it for a grant for just this tiny update).

Edited by Master Tao

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.