[1.0] Enhanced Navball 1.3

kitoban

Please excuse if this has already been asked to death, but how do I engage the maneuver node ghosting override to the stock blue arrow display?

Sigh, please disregard. I am not a smart man.

Hello. Have anyone heard from the Author of this plugin? It would be great with CKAN support

As Andy81le mentioned I'd not heard of anything failing on the 1.0 release so hadn't recompiled for the release as seems to be working fine, am looking into it this weekend. Time being a premium commodity for me at the moment. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to make a mod similar to this that can resize and move the stock toolbar? and if it were possible, would you have the time or inclination to make it?

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to make a mod similar to this that can resize and move the stock toolbar? and if it were possible, would you have the time or inclination to make it?

That's exactly what this mod does. Although you can only move it along the bottom edge of the screen. Check out the youtube video on the first page.

That's exactly what this mod does. Although you can only move it along the bottom edge of the screen. Check out the youtube video on the first page.

Read that again :)

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry if it was asked before, but can you integrate the button of this mod into the stock toolbar?

I would also really appreciate this feature. Almost everything has moved on to the stock toolbar, so integrating your mod would help keep the UI a bit cleaner and uniform. I will take this opportunity to thank you for the mod, however - it has been one of the first mods I grab on a new install for some time now.

Sorry if it was asked before, but can you integrate the button of this mod into the stock toolbar?
I would also really appreciate this feature. Almost everything has moved on to the stock toolbar, so integrating your mod would help keep the UI a bit cleaner and uniform. I will take this opportunity to thank you for the mod, however - it has been one of the first mods I grab on a new install for some time now.

And as always, I would love it if this was an option. My stock toolbar is WAY too big already, full of buttons I don't need 99% of the time. Blizzy's toolbar allows me to decide what goes where, when it goes there, and how it looks when it's there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanx for the AWESOME mod, kitoban...I've been using pretty much ever since I started playing KSP... 0.21 or 0.22?...

Anyway, sorry if its been asked before (I admit I didnt go to deep reading back thru the therad), but would it be possible to add the re-size and slider functionality to the top, multi-function UI display?...(the altitude/abort/vertical velocity/etc part?)

The ONLY thing I use on that is the altitude gauge...And I hate the pop-open trays on it...its annoying when i mouse across it...I am on a laptop, so screen real-estate is at a premium...I have two Blizzy toolbars setup on either side of the top UI thing, and whenever I try to mouse to one of the blizzy icons, and go across the stock UI, I get the annoying pop-opens, and have actually accidently clicked the stoopid Abort button, ruining a whole mission...

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering... is there a way to offset your nodes? I keep having issues with offset thrust on a space shuttle where the nodes keep veer off because of the offset...

Lemme give you an example:
The offset of thrust in this image is 15°, so the nodes should be offset by 15° (is this possible on the navball?)
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eHIaYFE.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='MK3424']I was wondering... is there a way to offset your nodes? I keep having issues with offset thrust on a space shuttle where the nodes keep veer off because of the offset...

Lemme give you an example:
The offset of thrust in this image is 15°, so the nodes should be offset by 15° (is this possible on the navball?)
[url]http://i.imgur.com/eHIaYFE.jpg[/url][/QUOTE]

I usually place a small probe-core between the OMS engines, at the right angle. Then, when I need to use the OMS, I control from it.

[quote name='luizopiloto']I usually place a small probe-core between the OMS engines, at the right angle. Then, when I need to use the OMS, I control from it.[/QUOTE]
I thought the same, but keep in mind that the CoM can shift depending on the fuel levels, so it's not always accurate

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.