Serial Multiplayer Space Program [0.22+Kethane+KAS]

Someone can take the new challenge using the save file from mission 13. I'll merge them when Radiokopf uploads his save file.

Is anyone having trouble accessing the official shared folder?

No problem now, It seems that media-fire does not accept the 0 bytes test file...I misinterpreted it as upload error.

Mission Objective required Mission014 save file and the save file unavailable, so we will have free mission completion point right? And we are free to do whatever we want?

Or we just fall back to Mission012, Launch Station to Minmus? But afterthat there will be 2 station at Minmus (If you merge the file)...

Edited by Sirine

I see what you're getting at... How about this, I'll offer a challenge that anyone can take and still get their objective bonus (but I get no points for the suggestion), but can still do what you'd like for your mission.

Temporary Objective: take the unmanned Mun Lander and fly it through a Mun arch (there is a flag planted by one that is pretty close, named something like "MunArch-1"), then land it safely somewhere else on the Mun.

I see what you're getting at... How about this, I'll offer a challenge that anyone can take and still get their objective bonus (but I get no points for the suggestion), but can still do what you'd like for your mission.

Temporary Objective: take the unmanned Mun Lander and fly it through a Mun arch (there is a flag planted by one that is pretty close, named something like "MunArch-1"), then land it safely somewhere else on the Mun.

OK, I relinquish the file. Mission too simple.

FILE RELINQUISH

I don't know which Mun Lander you are referring to ..so, I fly both of them. But I'm not going to grab the file. So, let someone else to do the mission.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Sirine

I'm going to try to do the same, start from mission 13 file, accomplish the objective, but not take or upload the file or anything, simple enough mission. Mun bus lander needs to be crash tested a few times.

Edit: Call it a side mission.

oh, iam sorry i did not notice the upload did not work.

Could it be that i did not rename the archive and just uploded it as M13 again ?

I uploded it again just in case you still want to just it. Just put it aside if dont want to use it anymore.

@ThreeMartiniLaunch your turn?

http://www./folder/i5banntbva04b/KSP-SMSP

Next Challenge:

1. Make the station go a nicer way not this ugly orbit i prefer something around 40k and 40°

2.Test the rescue craft, bring it down and up again!

3.Bring a second permanet Kerbal to the Station

I'm busy with my heavy SSTO carrier.

Mission #015 Complete!

5QmaMgGl.png

A team of scientists was dispatched to Wackelkopf Base, while engineers took some more Kethane readings. The base had its orbit circularized near 40km with an inclination around 40 degrees, and the pair of Minmus scanners were also circularized. Unfortunately, the fuel pipes to the escape landers were damaged, so we could not finish testing that design.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I've uploaded the save file to the Official shared folder, Upload your finished archive to the folder

Points claimed: On-Time, P.Objective, N.Objective, Pictures, Asset, Rules

The scientists are a little wary at this point, since their escape pods aren't working.

New mission objective: Either bring new escape pods to the Wackelkopf Base, or think of a way to repair the ones already there.

I don't actually know how to get more people interested, but I would guess that most of the players simply haven't had time to take on a mission. If there is something that I can do, then I'm open to any concerns or suggestions.

1) The Required Plugins: should be available via the KSP-SMSP (MediaFire site) for download. (Separate from Mission file).

If happened that the plugin updated, we can still have consistence in persistence file.

Kerbal Alarm Clock [version:?]

Kethane Pack [version:?]

Subassembly Manager [version:?]

2) Graphically explanation of the plugin file location.

When an interested candidate download your mission file, they might having doubt on where to put the file.

A detail file location will be much helpful.

3) More "promotional" cover page.

On the 1st thread, you might want to include some NICELY ANGLE, extraordinary, attractive images of the game assets. Some extra hard mission or attractive point of the asset should be mention too. Example, My Pentagonal shape Mun explorer which can travel almost anywhere on Mun, super heavy fuel capacity etc...

4) Custom design signature logo (with ranking) for undertaking this thread challenge. And put a link on it to link to this page.

5) Giving the option for 'public' to suggest a mission. (which is do-able), And if he enter the challenge with his own 'suggested mission' he get extra reward point.

6) Give suggestion on how to complete a mission, improve communication between host and participant.

Show up your face more often. Write "something" to push this thread to the top.

7) Rules: Give priority to new comer.

Well, you didn't answer, and said anyone was welcome, so.....

Mission #016 Complete!

Objective: Either bring new escape pods to the Wackelkopf Base, or think of a way to repair the ones already there.

I chose to bring new escape landers. However, no word was given on where these escape landers were expected to escape to and land. These can land on Kerbin. They can land on Duna - and have the delta-v to get there. They can land on Eve - I'm pretty sure they can get there too. And they can land on Laythe - they just might have the umph to make it there, too.

Of course, you can land pretty much anything on Minmus. These have no landing gear, but the torque in the SAS should keep 'em standing.

I've uploaded the save file to the Official shared folder, Upload your finished archive to the folder

10 - Completed within six hours - [COLOR="#008000"]aye[/COLOR]
10 - Plant at least one unique flag - [COLOR="#FF0000"]nay[/COLOR]
10 - Complete an objective - [COLOR="#008000"]aye[/COLOR]
10 - Posting a new objective - [COLOR="#008000"]aye[/COLOR]
15 - Posting a couple pictures or a video of your mission (double points for videos) - [COLOR="#008000"]aye[/COLOR]
15 - Deploying an asset into orbit (scanner/miner/station/tug/etc.) - [COLOR="#008000"]aye[/COLOR]
30 - Following all five rules - [COLOR="#008000"]aye[/COLOR]
Time bonus: [COLOR="#008000"]15 if complete under an hour[/COLOR], 10 if completed between one and two hours, 05 if completed between two and four hours. - [COLOR="#008000"]aye, 15pts.[/COLOR]
Team bonus: 01 per mission between your last one and this one. (up to 10 points) - [COLOR="#008000"]aye, 6pts[/COLOR]

points claimed: 126

New mission objective: Go clean up that piece of space junk I kicked off the station. De-orbit it onto the surface of Minmus.

Edited by ThreeMartiniLaunch

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.