Serial Multiplayer Space Program [0.22+Kethane+KAS]

@TML Welcome back. I just did the mission and you show up... anyhow, I'm glad that you play the mission.

Looking forward for your video.

Sorry to grab it from you like that.

And I know it's my own darned fault.

Just like the last time that made me storm off in a huff.

But you did say I was welcome... :)

The video is up, BTW.

On another note, I would like my score re-tabulated. I noted an error in my scoring of mission #004.......

mission 004: 90
mission 009: 119
mission 016: 126

mean: 112
total: 335

...and, you've misspelled my name.

Edited by ThreeMartiniLaunch

okay, problem

I thought i could do the mission in the time remaining before i had to go to sleep, didn't realize there are actually 2 things that need deorbiting (and so now have to go without the mission being finished)

Can i have an extension or something or is this a mission failure (would prefer the former)

PS i also built a ship with procedural fairings on it, but i have replicated it (without the fairings) and named them accordingly (XXX and XXX w/profairings).

EDIT: i really have to go now so i guess i'll check back in the morning

The mission I offered was only for the one that I kicked away.

Also, keep in mind, you don't actually have to do the mission. You can do whatever you want. That's why I don't mind issuing simple missions.

Per the rules, anyone can claim the file if you have not posted results in six hours.

TML

Mission #016 Complete!

[a cool mission picture]

wVhiA57

[Mission synopsis]

Since the replacement is in place, the faulty escape pod(s) is deorbit to Minmus surface, and destroy.

[Additional pictures/album]

Javascript is disabled. View full album

[MakeSureThat]

I've uploaded the save file to the Official shared folder, Upload your finished archive to the folder

Points claimed:

10 - Completed within six hours. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
10 - Plant at least one unique flag. Nope
10 - Complete the previous objective. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
10 - Posting a new objective. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
15 - Posting a couple pictures or a video of your mission (double points for videos). [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
15 - Deploying an asset into orbit (scanner/miner/station/tug/etc.). Nope
30 - Following all five rules. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
Time bonus: [COLOR="#0000CD"]15 if complete under an hour[/COLOR], 10 if completed between one and two hours, 05 if completed between two and four hours.
Team bonus: 01 per mission between your last one and this one. (up to 10 points)[COLOR="#0000FF"] [/COLOR]

OP please add up the point for me.

Previous mission objective: De-orbit the faulty escape pod(s) to Minmus surface, and destroy them.

New mission objective: By using the sub-assembly loader.

Load the "fuel depot core", build a lifter rocket (Or using the sub-assembly 43T lifter),

and delivery the "fuel depot core" to dock with the "Near Point Station" (which can be found orbiting the Mun).

(Please make sure the struct on "fuel depot core" are properly connected.).

Alternately you may use the below pre-build craft file for the mission.

http://www./download/44jrfj7o4xrhcyu/Fuel_Station_Core.craft

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Sirine
typo

Sirine, could you check your pictures for mission 17? They aren't all showing up for some reason.

TML, you were awarded the double points for video, as seen in columns G, and H in the spreadsheet.

Also, be aware that I've increased the team bonus from 01/mission to 02/mission but kept the 10point maximum: this means you only need to wait 5 missions to get the full bonus. This has not changed the rankings, but should hopefully prevent stagnation of the missions.

You know what.. I play the mission in under 1 hours...uploading to imgur take about 3 hours....until now, still uploading...only 49 images....Imgur keep skipping my image between a few screen....damn..need to upload again and again...and here my internet line are damn so ....slow.

Finally done...adding description to images.

Edited by Sirine

Mission 17 Complete!

The docking array is now on the nearpoint station!

YouTube link to mission video (link because I'm not entirely sure how to embed these things):

I've uploaded the save file to the Official shared folder, Upload your finished archive to the folder(only the actual save file, tell me if you also need the GameData and PluginData folders)

Points claimed: On-Time, Complete Objective, New Objective, Video, Asset?, Rules

Time to complete: between 1 and 2 hours.

New mission objective: Somehow de-orbit the booster stage at the mun and/or do house keeping (rotate crew, refill station fuel tanks etc.)

Edited by JonSpace_CEO

Tell me if i missed anything in the mission accomplished post (apart from the video)

Congratulation, on the mission success! Apart from the video, everything seems fine. Looking forward for your next mission!

ok. here is the problem. Below pop up, when I try to download the save file from mediafire...

File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Edited by Sirine

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.