Serial Multiplayer Space Program [0.22+Kethane+KAS]

Mission 18 Complete!

I rotated the crew on the science station.*

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I've uploaded the save file to the Official shared folder, Upload your finished archive to the folder

Points claimed: Completed within six hours, Posting a new objective, Posting a couple pictures or a video of your mission, Following all five rules

New mission objective: Finish the crew transfer as I forgot to take crew up there .-. or docked with the kethane probe above Kerbin and upload new software to it. So we can study the effect of launch all the rockets have on the planet.

Edited by OceanFire

Mission #020 Complete!

prvID3kl.png

After a few modifications to the KRV, we managed to bring four fresh Kerbals to the Science Station above Kerbin.

I've uploaded the save file to the Official shared folder, Upload your finished archive to the folder

Points claimed: On-Time, P.Objective, N.Objective, Pictures, Rules

The science station is getting pretty crowded, and some Kerbals have become concerned that there is too much stuff there!

New mission objective: Bring the Mun Bus to the NearPoint Station, and the KE Miner to the WackelKopf Base.

Edit: Sorry if I messed you up man, but hopefully I didn't take too long.

Edited by ThePsuedoMonkey

No problem. I don't mind at all. Congratulation on your mission success. Is a pretty quick mission success too..

Ok. I have the file...

Same, "Anyone" at all, you are welcome to over take my priority for the file...and yes, please took it if you feel like to.

Mission #021 Complete!

[a cool mission picture]

wPDu6"><a  href=Javascript is disabled. View full album

[MakeSureThat]

Points claimed:

10 - Completed within six hours. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
10 - Plant at least one unique flag. Nope
10 - Complete the previous objective. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
10 - Posting a new objective. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
15 - Posting a couple pictures or a video of your mission (double points for videos). [COLOR="#0000FF"]Pictures[/COLOR]
15 - Deploying an asset into orbit (scanner/miner/station/tug/etc.). Nope
30 - Following all five rules. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
Time bonus: 15 if complete under an hour, 10 if completed between one and two hours, 05 if completed between two and four hours.
Team bonus: 01 per mission between your last one and this one. (up to 10 points)[COLOR="#0000FF"] [/COLOR]

OP please add up the point for me.

Previous mission objective: Bring the Mun Bus to the NearPoint Station, and the KE Miner to the WackelKopf Base.

New mission objective:Send a "023-Kethane Driller Mk3_1.craft" to the Mun and land it on Kethane available area.

Note: The design of the 023-Kethane Driller Mk3_1.craft must NOT be alter in anyway.

You are only allow to add "lifter" to deliver it to Mun.

Example using: BZ-52 Radial Attachment Point %7Boption%7Dhttp://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/w/images/thumb/6/6c/Radial_attachment_point.png/190px-Radial_attachment_point.png' alt='190px-Radial_attachment_point.png'> on the bottom of the driller is strictly NOT allow.

However using Clamp_o_tron_docking port Clamp-o-tron_docking_port.jpg on the bottom of the driller (4xDriller device) are allow. Make sure that after detach the docking port. The driller will remain 100% the original design. (No Part added.). However more struct to stable the launch are allow.

NHqfreH.jpg

Try this partially done lifter for your reference. If you are having doubt on how its done.

Edited by Sirine

I have the file!

Please add some struct to the 023-Kethane Driller Mk3_1.craft. The holder (Big wheels) and the craft it self, got 4 struct which does not connected, please connect them to the tank. (Its located near the top frame with struct)

Mission #22 Complete!

[table=width: 700, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]screenshot29.png[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Landed the 023-Kethane Driller Mk3_1 onto the Mun had some fun doing it with a skycrane i don't usually use those its refreshing.

Check out my video on twitch.

Points claimed:
10 - Completed within six hours Yes
10 - Plant at least one unique flag no
10 - Complete an objective Yes
10 - Posting a new objective Yes
15 - Posting a couple pictures or a video of your mission (double points for videos) Yes
15 - Deploying an asset into orbit (scanner/miner/station/tug/etc.) Yes
30 - Following all five rules Yes

New Mission:

RE-RE-Design

As per ThePsuedoMonkey suggestion

The new objective is to build a interplanetary transfer stage to Moho which is capable of delivering a 20 ton lander to Moho orbit.

The Transfer stage must have 1 SR 1 Regular and 2 JR docking ports

Edited by Actzoltan
Redesign of my mission... again

Finally managed to upload my video, check my original mission 17 complete post for it.

Impressive music near the end of the video. And the RCS(s) crashing to the Mun are spectacular.

You spend lot of times try to dock that things.

You know how to switch to other craft, why not switch and TURN target docking port facing each other???

@actzoltan thanks for the video too. You are doing a great job...but the mission...a bit complicated?

Edited by Sirine

Sorry about that, i guess we can worry about interplanetary trips and grandious missions later. Maybe if Infernal Robotics ever gets added to the approved mods list impressive crafts can happen. :wink:

I went ahead and took your suggestion ThePsuedoMonkey.

Edited by Actzoltan

Impressive music near the end of the video. And the RCS(s) crashing to the Mun are spectacular.

You spend lot of times try to dock that things.

You know how to switch to other craft, why not switch and TURN target docking port facing each other???

Thank you :cool:, and i'm used to docking things to my massive space station in kerbin orbit that simply cannot be turned, so i got quite good at that type of "single ship" docking as i call it (read: it's habit).

@ThePsuedoMonkey

Fixed the docking port un-dock-able bug. Please merge the file. I'm using the latest SMSP022.rar for edit.

http://www./download/u26tiwd6qop6i6b/persistent.sfs

Step by step guide here. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/52801-How-to-fix-the-docking-port-un-dockable-issues-%28Solution%29

Edited by Sirine

I bet you cant finish it in 5 hours.

Totally correct, i'm not even close to finishing the whole thing, but i hope i helped.

Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you, the work of 5+ hours of timewarping around the mun and minmus, the brand new kethane maps! *cheers and clapping*

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/dUa3A/embed"></iframe>

If embed doesn't work: http://imgur.com/a/dUa3A#0

I have uploaded the save file to the official folder

(not sure at all if this is helpful, but hey i found a few new deposits)

Also, no before images because i was in a rush to set this up before i had to leave for something else

Edited by JonSpace_CEO

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.