Serial Multiplayer Space Program [0.22+Kethane+KAS]

As per ThePsuedoMonkey suggestion

The new objective is to build a interplanetary transfer stage to Moho which is capable of delivering a 20 ton lander to Moho orbit.

The Transfer stage must have 1 SR 1 Regular and 2 JR docking ports

I will grab the file in 30 minutes times (start from this thread time), Anyone who want it please let me know. Else I'll have the file..

I DO NOT have the file!

This is a Serial Multiplayer Space Program Extra!

No save file was harmed during the making of this video.

During my last mission, I claimed that the escape pods docked to Wackelkopf station could make a safe landing on Laythe.

Here's the proof:

TML

Edited by ThreeMartiniLaunch

I DO NOT have the file!

This is a Serial Multiplayer Space Program Extra!

No save file was harmed during the making of this video.

During my last mission, I claimed that the escape pods docked to Wackelkopf station could make a safe landing on Laythe.

Here's the proof:

TML

Very much like your video! Keep up the spirit of this thread.

And btw...

I HAVE THE FILE...

as officially, and anyone are still welcome to override my priority, of owning the file...(Cause I'm the one who did most of the mission.)

Mission #023 Complete!

[a cool mission picture]

%7Boption%7D

[Mission synopsis]

[Additional pictures/album]

Javascript is disabled. View full album

[MakeSureThat]

I've uploaded the save file to the Official shared folder, Upload your finished archive to the folder

Points claimed:

10 - Completed within six hours. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
10 - Plant at least one unique flag. Nope
10 - Complete the previous objective. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
10 - Posting a new objective. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
15 - Posting a couple pictures or a video of your mission (double points for videos). [COLOR="#0000FF"]Pictures[/COLOR]
15 - Deploying an asset into orbit (scanner/miner/station/tug/etc.). Yes
30 - Following all five rules. [COLOR="#0000FF"]Yes[/COLOR]
Time bonus: 15 if complete under an hour, 10 if completed between one and two hours, 05 if completed between two and four hours.
Team bonus: 01 per mission between your last one and this one. (up to 10 points)[COLOR="#0000FF"] [/COLOR]

OP please add up the point for me.

Previous mission objective: build a interplanetary transfer stage to Moho which is capable of delivering a 20 ton lander to Moho orbit.

The Transfer stage must have 1 SR 1 Regular and 2 JR docking ports

New mission objective:

1) Turn the "Joyride" so, the "KE Miner" landing gear can be release.

2) Bring "WackelKopf Base" down to surface of Minmus, land on Kethane rich location.

3) No detachment of any part of the "WackelKopf Base" while perform descend to Minmus, and remain in 1 piece after land on Minmus surface, and start filling up the Kethane.

Edited by Sirine

Guess everyone is* busy with 0.22.

Yep

Speaking of which, how do we handle the update?

Are we going to restart from the start in career mode or just stay in sandbox?

Obviously we'll lose all our subassembilies, and this challenge is basically unplayable to the people who don't want to keep playing 0.21 (everyone) until KAC and Kethane update (unless they already have).

the 23 file contains a 22 folder.

I see...this is because I just replace the "022 mission download folder", with the new "023 mission persistence+quicksave file", and add in the .craft file.

My Serial Multiplayer Save having so much extra things. So, every time I just copy the persistence+quicksave for game play, then after mission complete, I just drop it back to the downloaded folder. Dump in the craft file if got any new creation...thats much easy for me.

Just load the game, and if you find the interplanetary transfer stage craft are there, then it is the latest version.

Edited by Sirine

How is everybody .22 career progress?

My progress:-

1st Launch:- LKO, Circular Kerbin, and safely.

2nd Launch:- Mun Landed, with man, on the Neil Armstrong Memorial site, landed 1.9km away. And "fly/hop" to 264 meter close. Planted a flag on the memorial stone.

3rd Launch:- Design a craft with many electricity juice...damn, need that power...Muuuuoooooorrrrrrrreeeeee POWER!!!! Plan to go to Minmus.

17-Oct-2013 (Local Time +8 GMT)

3rd Launch:- Design a craft with many electricity juice...damn, need that power...Muuuuoooooorrrrrrrreeeeee POWER!!!! Plan to go to Minmus. But before getting that Solar Panel...Still go to Mun to gather more Science point.

Mission Success.

Edited by Sirine

It looks like I've taken care of everything required for the conversion, but if something is messed up let me know. I've renamed the *.craft files so they are prefixed with their mission number, since many of you are using that format anyway. Since KAS has also been updated I think it's safe to start using it; don't forget to install it!

There is a minor overwrite for Kethane 0.8 in the updated save file that Majiir prescribed, so be sure to use it (only affects the big drill) until his next hotfix. The old radial drill will not show up in the VAB/SPH anymore, but it is still in the Kethane file so you shouldn't need to worry about it (if you do have an issue, download the old version of kethane, and overwrite it with the new one).

Edited by ThePsuedoMonkey

KAS a very great mod. Since this thread are using KAS, I will be quitting this.

My reason will be, "docking". I want it to be promoted. I want to improve my docking skill, piloting skill. Building craft skill as I need to align all the docking port to make sure they are dock-able at surface.

With KAS, everything seems easy. And I know myself that I can do lot more with KAS, but it still not the time yet... Like MechJeb, is not the time for me to use it just yet.

Good luck all.

Sirine

Are the current objectives to land the entire minmar station ? Wanted to get involved but not sure what "joyride" and "KE Miner" were definitions of....

Below 3 images explain everything...Yes, land that entire Minmus Station to the surface.

z54lk3k.jpg

5QkcQql.jpg

wgk2GAn.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.