Kerbal Artwork

Hayoo

• 2 weeks later...
This stuff is awesome! Is there anywhere I can buy that SRB mug in your sig?

Thanks! Unfortunately, the SRB design is a custom shape and I'm still working on getting it produced in a way it won't be such an expensive product. I'm afraid all I have of the design at the moment is the printed mug version.

Can I suggest a "Dark Side of the Mun" version? Just replace the spreading light inside the prism with a kerbal rocket and add the caption "See you on the Dark side of the Mun." I simply don't have the skills you do!

Is this a version of the mug you are referring to or another artwork?

Edited by Hayoo

Thanks! Unfortunately, the SRB design is a custom shape and I'm still working on getting it produced in a way it won't be such an expensive product. I'm afraid all I have of the design at the moment is the printed mug version.

Is this a version of the mug you are referring to or another artwork?

Hayoo your going to make me lose all my Money soon with all this stuff :D

Whoops, sorry for being ambiguous. I meant a separate 'Dark Side' artwork.

You mentioned doing a version of an artwork that had a prism. I don't recall having anything like that though. Which artwork are you referring to?

Oh sorry, I was meaning a new artwork not related to anything you have done yet. I assume you are familiar with the album cover artwork from the old Pink Floyd album "Dark Side of the Moon" (1973)?

030113_floyd2.jpg

In case you're not familiar with this work, which consistently places in the top 100 albums of all time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

One of the chorus lines on the album is: "I'll see you on the dark side of the mooooooon!"

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Oh sorry, I was meaning a new artwork not related to anything you have done yet. I assume you are familiar with the album cover artwork from the old Pink Floyd album "Dark Side of the Moon" (1973)?

Ah. I can't say I'm familiar with that image. Sorry to say I already have a huge backlog of artwork to get through. Maybe someday.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.