Kerbal Artwork

Hayoo

lol. I believe #1 on that list is "Get Squad's permission." Although I'd like to have something real to show them first.

Well that's why #3 is "???"

Profit could mean strictly personal satisfaction, unless #3 is legally greenlit to become SELL TO DEADWEASEL RIGHT NOW.

Wait.

Wait.

A...

shuttle mug?

Yeah. It needs a bit of work on the RCS ports and thermal tiles, but she's almost ready. Hoping to have it up well before Christmas. SRBs and the external tank will go up soon after. Then lunar lander, ISS modules, HTV, ATV, etc.

Does this mean that you will not do my request EVER?
I have to get through my current projects which could take months, what with the holidays interfering. We shall see. I'm a freelance artist, so my side-art time is limited.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried my hand at a low-part resource flow that could still teach young students about the joys of ISRU. I figure this truncated flow would have 9 parts: 4 types of collectors (gas, liquid, subsurface dry, subsurface wet), 4 types of storage (general gas, general liquid, general materials, radioactive), and a processor to magically convert any of them (one process at a time of course).

kerbal_resource_flow_hayoo.jpg

Edited by Hayoo

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the shuttle mug design! As a proof-of-concept it turned out rather well (although I could do without drawing all those thermal tiles again). I am working on some designs inspired by KSP parts.

You can see the final artwork on my Deviantart page.

snag_12_30_2013_0016_by_jeffmcdowalldesign-d6zyz40.png

Edited by Hayoo

• 1 month later...
Tried my hand at a low-part resource flow that could still teach young students about the joys of ISRU. I figure this truncated flow would have 9 parts: 4 types of collectors (gas, liquid, subsurface dry, subsurface wet), 4 types of storage (general gas, general liquid, general materials, radioactive), and a processor to magically convert any of them (one process at a time of course).

http://spaceflightonline.net/images/kerbal_resource_flow_hayoo.jpg

Yeah, while Squad's resource idea may not have worked for end-game, I think the ISRU it waaaay too important to not be implemented in some form, even if it's as simple as Kethane.

Finished the shuttle mug design! As a proof-of-concept it turned out rather well (although I could do without drawing all those thermal tiles again). I am working on some designs inspired by KSP parts.

You can see the final artwork on my Deviantart page.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/363/2/5/snag_12_30_2013_0016_by_jeffmcdowalldesign-d6zyz40.png

You know the score...

KManCwf.jpg

:confused: awesome job Hayoo, congratulations, I just go trough all the pages here, I'm amazed !

Thanks!

Yeah, while Squad's resource idea may not have worked for end-game, I think the ISRU it waaaay too important to not be implemented in some form, even if it's as simple as Kethane.

Agreed. I think fuel processing is definitely the minimum needed for any resource system.

You know the score...

http://i.imgur.com/KManCwf.jpg

lol. Thanks. I think it needs just a few tweaks before I can put it up in a store for those interested in getting them.

will you being entering any logos into squads logo contest

Thought about it but I don't know if I'll have time to work on anything. I'm sure I'll get some free time to come up with something just after it's too late. :P

Thought about it but I don't know if I'll have time to work on anything. I'm sure I'll get some free time to come up with something just after it's too late. :P

Surely just you could whip up something decent and quick, these are logos, not full pictures. Of course, it's up to you, real life comes first.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.