"I did sir, he's my cousin."

I love spaceballs...

- Who is he?

- He's an asshole, sir.

- I know that! What's his name?

- That's his name, sir. Asshole. Major Assh-

Oh screw it, I'll just post a video :)

http://youtu.be/CNJj-PA8lKU

Good work, Hayoo - could we expect more from the sci-fi classic? ;)

lol. Everything in that movie cracks me up.

Good work, Hayoo - could we expect more from the sci-fi classic? ;)

Thanks! I'll probably do more but I jump around so who knows when I'll be back. I'm still working on comic designs. These one-offs are what I do to keep sane. :)

I love that movie to death! Well, except when it started getting philosophical about things. Once it ran in that direction it was inevitable they'd have to start relying on weird B.S. factors like Hadden's influence behind the scenes. I disliked the Hitchcock-esque wrap-up to it, but all in all it was extremely entertaining and I've watched it many times since.

I love that movie to death! Well, except when it started getting philosophical about things. Once it ran in that direction it was inevitable they'd have to start relying on weird B.S. factors like Hadden's influence behind the scenes. I disliked the Hitchcock-esque wrap-up to it, but all in all it was extremely entertaining and I've watched it many times since.

You should read the book. It has a much better ending and the aliens are explained better. My jaw dropped at a few of the parts. :)

Thinking of that scene, plus the "Let's split up." "Yeah, we can do more damage that way" scene always cracks me up. :)

And the flowers... are still standing!

Too many good lines to mention in that film, although; "It just occurs to me - we've never had a completely successful test with any of this equipment." seems fairly KSP. :)

Which reminds me. "Are you a God?"

Edited by KSK

And the flowers... are still standing!

Too many good lines to mention in that film, although; "It just occurs to me - we've never had a completely successful test with any of this equipment." seems fairly KSP. :)

Especially when Egon, the brilliant scientist, flips on Ray's proton pack and then tries to back away. Gets me every time.

Which reminds me. "Are you a God?"

LOL. "Ray, if someone asks if you're a god - You. Say. YES!"

Those mugs... I like them! I really think you should contact Squad on those! Maybe you can help them merchandise. Also, even if there are no official versions you could make a 3D model of the mugs and distribute it so people can 3D print it! Have you ever thought of getting into 3D modeling? Blender (Yes that is it's name) is an excellent choice for a free 3d modeling program. All of your artwork is nice!

Those mugs... I like them! I really think you should contact Squad on those! Maybe you can help them merchandise. Also, even if there are no official versions you could make a 3D model of the mugs and distribute it so people can 3D print it! Have you ever thought of getting into 3D modeling? Blender (Yes that is it's name) is an excellent choice for a free 3d modeling program. All of your artwork is nice!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, 3D-printed mugs are not safe to drink from more than once, because of all the creases and gaps for bacteria to nest in. At best they can be used as pencil-holders, prototype examples for manufacturing, or used to make ceramic moulds (something a friend and I are working on). I have done 3D modeling for work before but haven't had to use it for a few years. I do have Blender, 3ds Max, and 123D, so now that my printer has arrived I will be exploring my options with those.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, 3D-printed mugs are not safe to drink from more than once, because of all the creases and gaps for bacteria to nest in. At best they can be used as pencil-holders, prototype examples for manufacturing, or used to make ceramic moulds (something a friend and I are working on). I have done 3D modeling for work before but haven't had to use it for a few years. I do have Blender, 3ds Max, and 123D, so now that my printer has arrived I will be exploring my options with those.

1. 3D print mug, create ceramic mold with the prototype
  2. Start casting, glazing and firing.
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT!

(shut up and take my money!!)

1. 3D print mug, create ceramic mold with the prototype
  2. Start casting, glazing and firing.
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT!

(shut up and take my money!!)

lol. I believe #1 on that list is "Get Squad's permission." Although I'd like to have something real to show them first.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.