Hayoo

Kerbal Artwork

This stuff is awesome! Is there anywhere I can buy that SRB mug in your sig?

Can I suggest a "Dark Side of the Mun" version? Just replace the spreading light inside the prism with a kerbal rocket and add the caption "See you on the Dark side of the Mun." I simply don't have the skills you do!

This stuff is awesome! Is there anywhere I can buy that SRB mug in your sig?

Thanks! Unfortunately, the SRB design is a custom shape and I'm still working on getting it produced in a way it won't be such an expensive product. I'm afraid all I have of the design at the moment is the printed mug version.

Can I suggest a "Dark Side of the Mun" version? Just replace the spreading light inside the prism with a kerbal rocket and add the caption "See you on the Dark side of the Mun." I simply don't have the skills you do!

Is this a version of the mug you are referring to or another artwork?

Edited by Hayoo

Here's something to stick on a side of an aeroplane. :wink:

I got bored so I doodled up this piece of pin-up.

pinupsmall.jpg

Thanks! Unfortunately, the SRB design is a custom shape and I'm still working on getting it produced in a way it won't be such an expensive product. I'm afraid all I have of the design at the moment is the printed mug version.

Hayoo your going to make me lose all my Money soon with all this stuff :D

Here's something to stick on a side of an aeroplane. :wink:

Hi Las-pen. You should probably post your artwork in it's own thread, as it will soon get lost in this one.

Oh...

Sorry about that.

I thought this was one of those threads, where everyone could post their creations

Silly me.

Point me in a right direction and I'll be on my way

Edited by Las-pen

The best place, if you want to create more than one artwork, would be to create your own thread.

The second best place is in the Fan-Art Mk II thread that is stickied at the top of the fan works page.

Whoops, sorry for being ambiguous. I meant a separate 'Dark Side' artwork.

Whoops, sorry for being ambiguous. I meant a separate 'Dark Side' artwork.

You mentioned doing a version of an artwork that had a prism. I don't recall having anything like that though. Which artwork are you referring to?

Oh sorry, I was meaning a new artwork not related to anything you have done yet. I assume you are familiar with the album cover artwork from the old Pink Floyd album "Dark Side of the Moon" (1973)?

030113_floyd2.jpg

In case you're not familiar with this work, which consistently places in the top 100 albums of all time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

One of the chorus lines on the album is: "I'll see you on the dark side of the mooooooon!"

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Oh sorry, I was meaning a new artwork not related to anything you have done yet. I assume you are familiar with the album cover artwork from the old Pink Floyd album "Dark Side of the Moon" (1973)?

Ah. I can't say I'm familiar with that image. Sorry to say I already have a huge backlog of artwork to get through. Maybe someday.

I look forward to "maybe someday." I suggest having a listen to the album, it may inspire you!

Thanks. :)

Great artwork. I liked, "Big things start small" the best.

Thank you!

Today I was looking at KSP artwork on google images and saw your pic of the mugs. Now I want one so bad....

Glad you liked them! :) If you want one, you can grab them here.

Also, these are coming...

spaceflight_magnets_jeffmcdowalldesign.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.