Modular Base Creation Kit

Temstar

Can I say again how awesome it is to have you back? And that is one smexy booster. It seems you are getting your KSP legs fully back...

Rune. It still amazes me that you managed to get the base to look that good without gizmos.

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, DmitriyLe said:

Hi all! I am fascinated with the topic and really want to check these vehicles in action.

But! The link  http://www./download/ff51vhul1uh2l7k/Modular_Base_Kit.zip  is strange looking and not downloadable. Could someone please provide the correct link, or share the original pack?

It is most likely broken mate. Contact @Temstar and see if he can help you out. Or.. look at pics and just rebuild the craft. Looking at them it would be easy. And much more satisfying to build yourself.

It's pretty old now, but if you want replace "www./download/" with "www.This website cannot be used on these forums/download"

It's a Squad thing. Supposedly people are seeing adult ads from mediafire, if you're offended by that sort of thing then you might want to avoid it. Personally I've never had any trouble with mediafire.

I'm waiting for 1.1 to retry the modular base thing. These bases take a lot of parts so the performance improvement from 1.1 is needed to make the most out of them.

• 3 months later...

Remember chaps, suspension cannot be locked at the moment. May be better to wait for them to be fixed as I imagine it has broken surface docking bases in some way or another.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 2:52 AM, JStevenson said:

Is this Modular Base kit still compatible with the latest KSP?   How do I download the *.zip file?  The link in the original post from 2013 appears to be "stale" (no server found)?

This is a damn old thread, that's why!

But @Majorjim!, if you have a file lying around I am sure many people would be happy to take this base out again.