Rostislav 150ton GVWR Kerbin Tansport

fcdrifter13

Rostislav

This is my first actual submission. I have built and shared other craft that were just either fun to play with or eye candy, but had many issues and that were unreliable. With this craft I hope to bring great honor to what I try to build. Good Looking, dependable, durable, multi roll aircraft.

The mods needed to work with this craft are

B9 Aerospace

TT multiwheels

TT MK4 Plane parts

The use of the MK4 fuselage seems to be used very sparingly, I believe this is because the way a plane must be designed with them can look goofy and have difficulty flying and balancing its girth. My design features a rear opening cargo door, a twin tail setup and a high mount aileron for clearance. This makes the craft extremely agile for its size and empty it will take off at 50M/S. Stats are as follows.

Wet weight 66tons

Test Max Weight 150tons

Cruising altitude 15k

Max Speed 770m/s

Max power 2000kN

3800 fuel

The COM is slightly behind the COL, as fuel is emptied and cargo is loaded this will shift the COL correctly, fuel drains the rear tail tanks first then the lower tanks in front of the landing gear. This makes for a very very very stable craft. The only real down fall of this plane is the "turbulence" until you hit 8k. It does like to flex with SAS activated below this altitude, it is not a problem but simply an observation.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

And the Link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv2fl7gx4uwpm4a/Rostislav.craft

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Edited by fcdrifter13

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.