[1.02] KW Rocketry v2.7 Available - 1.02 Compatibility! - 16/05/2015

Kickasskyle

2 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

@Table From the looks of it, you have Contares and AIES, which neither are updated for 1.1. God only knows how many other incompatible mods you have. Maybe a 1.0.5 version of InterstellarFuelSwitch? That might break things.

I have a 1.1 version of it (IFS), Contares and AIES works fine

if it is working for 1.1 thane the titel should be changed

from

[1.02] KW Rocketry v2.7

to

[1.1] KW Rocketry v2.7

it is really annoying that many mods witch are working for a specific KSP  version have outdated titles 

21 hours ago, Holyvision said:

For those looking for a KW Rocketry for v1.1 you can check out the community updated version here, it now comes packaged with the needed KW Rocketry files to work! 

Here where?

22 hours ago, dRuPpI said:

from

[1.02] KW Rocketry v2.7

to

[1.1] KW Rocketry v2.7

it is really annoying that many mods witch are working for a specific KSP  version have outdated titles 

Agreed here, I was slightly puzzled for a second when I saw the un-updated title despite downloading the update for 1.1

23 hours ago, dRuPpI said:

[unnecessarily large text omitted]

26 minutes ago, smjjames said:

Agreed here, I was slightly puzzled for a second when I saw the un-updated title despite downloading the update for 1.1

Two things here

1. Only the author of the original post or modderators can change the thread title.  I don't think Kickasskyle is active anymore, and the original post hasn't been updated for more than a year.
  2. This would be actively misleading.  The download in the OP (one option for which still points to Kerbalstuff) is not compatible with 1.1.  It requires the community fixes.  People would inevitably download without the community fixes and it would inevitably break and they would not know why.
Edited by blowfish

1 minute ago, blowfish said:

Two things here

1. Only the author of the original post or modderators can change the thread title.  I don't think Kickassstyle is active anymore, and the original post hasn't been updated for more than a year.
  2. This would be actively misleading.  The download in the OP (one option for which still points to Kerbalstuff) is not compatible with 1.1.  It requires the community fixes.  People would inevitably download without the community fixes and it would inevitably break and they would not know why.

If you look at his profile, he was on two hours ago, so he's around. Not active doesn't neccesarily mean they aren't visiting from time to time.

4 minutes ago, smjjames said:

If you look at his profile, he was on two hours ago, so he's around. Not active doesn't neccesarily mean they aren't visiting from time to time.

Okay, but Kickasskyle hasn't posted in nearly a year and is not maintaining this mod, so it's unclear what "visiting the forum" actually means.  At any rate, maybe it would be nice to have the OP updated, but it would require a lot more than just changing the thread title.

22 hours ago, blowfish said:

Okay, but Kickasskyle hasn't posted in nearly a year and is not maintaining this mod, so it's unclear what "visiting the forum" actually means.  At any rate, maybe it would be nice to have the OP updated, but it would require a lot more than just changing the thread title.

There is a new release of this, called KW Rocketry Redux.  

This is done with @Kickasskyle knowledge and approval.

This new release incorporates all the community fixes that have been contributed.

The thread is here: 

On 4/20/2016 at 9:47 PM, Table said:

Why is there no fuel on the fuel tanks? What have I done wrong? Can someone help me? Thanks.

46DEC98960B5C6C62F153DF98384ECEA031E3A18

If you are on 1.0.5, install the community fixes.  If on 1.1, install KW Rocketry Redux

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, fr33soul said:

this mod is no more available under CKAN after KSP upgrade 1.1.2

Literally the post right above yours explains that the mod has been taken over by another developer, and has a new thread for it

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Press go and all the power is there instantly, like wise as you walk up and down the power scale.

The alternate is that it takes a few second to reach full power or to return to zero.