Giant watermelon of doom! (KSP experiences)

Dr. Ivo Robotnik

So I was playing KSP and landed on laythe. When I finally touched down and my kerbal EVA'd down onto the beach my brother sitting next to me said Giant watermelon of doom! I looked at him and I asked him what? He pointed his finger at jool. When I asked him why? He said "It looks like a melon and when you try to land on it you are doomed and then I got it we both laughed. So does anybody have similar experiences?

One of the daycare kids at my house likes to watch me play games on my computer, and he kept asking me to "build a car and drive it on the moon" until I explained that it was called a Rover, and then it became "can you build a rover and drive it on the moon?" He kept asking until I finally sent a rover to the mun, and then he asks "why can't it go faster?" After explaining how rovers aren't built for speed he said "put a rocket on it! :>"

Everyone has a bit of kerbalness in them

another one: I was launching a probe into muns orbit. My bro came into the office (YES i have my PC at office) and saying not enough boosters turns out that he was right

One of the daycare kids at my house likes to watch me play games on my computer, and he kept asking me to "build a car and drive it on the moon" until I explained that it was called a Rover, and then it became "can you build a rover and drive it on the moon?" He kept asking until I finally sent a rover to the mun, and then he asks "why can't it go faster?" After explaining how rovers aren't built for speed he said "put a rocket on it! :>"

Everyone has a bit of kerbalness in them

wow never tought of that my younger brother ikeeps saing Why wouldnt it explode >_>

Edited by Aphox
Merged doublepost: please use edit function

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.