Nertea

[WIP] Nert's Dev Thread - Current: Far Future Technologies [new testing release Nov 19 2018]

On 12/12/2018 at 3:36 AM, helaeon said:

The USI warp drive works pretty well... I may have had a hand in making it though so filter that as you may.

I know it works good, but I'd love to see a warp drive that is better integrated with the tech tree.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:13 PM, bartekkru99 said:

I know it works good, but I'd love to see a warp drive that is better integrated with the tech tree.

Besides usi warp drive consumes xenon, what

Wanted to show off a ship using the very long fusion engine. This was part of my Duna mission. I think I may have posted a link to part of it previously, but I needed to send a refueler, so I built up a new engine module using the Mirror Cell Fusion Engine. It's bristling with thermal radiators to allow long burns (it creates a crapton of heat), but it's pretty efficient. Coupled with some hydrogen scoops, and I can go pretty far with this sucker. Anyway, here it is:

yqZZjyB.png

• Like 5

11 hours ago, AmpCat said:

Wanted to show off a ship using the very long fusion engine. This was part of my Duna mission. I think I may have posted a link to part of it previously, but I needed to send a refueler, so I built up a new engine module using the Mirror Cell Fusion Engine. It's bristling with thermal radiators to allow long burns (it creates a crapton of heat), but it's pretty efficient. Coupled with some hydrogen scoops, and I can go pretty far with this sucker. Anyway, here it is:

yqZZjyB.png

Lander with NSW engine?

On 12/30/2018 at 10:23 AM, Wiowt said:

Lander with NSW engine?

Yep.

I do want to give this mod a spin, but I would like to know what's in it and what is to be done - @Nertea?

Unfortunately I don't have the time to go through everything in the mod, so I can recommend:

On 1/8/2019 at 6:00 AM, Xurkitree said:

I do want to give this mod a spin, but I would like to know what's in it and what is to be done - @Nertea?

Stockalike, Nertea quality alternative to KSPI, but without the complexity (or the beamed energy)

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 9:00 PM, Xurkitree said:

Simple way..this is how I preview mods...

• Do a clean install of KSP...call it KSP_TEST  :)  
  • Install The Janitors Closet
  • Install the mod you want to test along with any dependencies
  • Load the game, use Janitors Closet to turn off all parts except for your test mod
  • Preview your mod