[WIP] Nert's Dev Thread - Current: such nuke, wow

Nertea

@AmpCat Awesome ship, love the look of the engine section. What I did to keep partcount down on my Duna and upcoming Jool interplanetary ships is to just use one of the massive centrifuges and the large agro module from SSPXr as the only habitation modules. Is enough for 5-10 Kerbals depending on destination.

How do the NF Propulsion engines compare in terms of thrust and efficiency to Nertea’s Nuclear Engines mod? That’s what I use for my ships, but I found when trying to build a interplanetary transport ship using the largest cargo containers in SSPXr they were insufficient. At 100 000 tonnes with three cargo containers loaded full of basically anything, dV was only around ~3000. Not something that’s going to go anywhere anytime soon.

12 hours ago, Hoddd9000 said:

@AmpCat Awesome ship, love the look of the engine section. What I did to keep partcount down on my Duna and upcoming Jool interplanetary ships is to just use one of the massive centrifuges and the large agro module from SSPXr as the only habitation modules. Is enough for 5-10 Kerbals depending on destination.

How do the NF Propulsion engines compare in terms of thrust and efficiency to Nertea’s Nuclear Engines mod? That’s what I use for my ships, but I found when trying to build a interplanetary transport ship using the largest cargo containers in SSPXr they were insufficient. At 100 000 tonnes with three cargo containers loaded full of basically anything, dV was only around ~3000. Not something that’s going to go anywhere anytime soon.

Well, that ship uses the Heinlein Heavy Salt Water engines and 'Jet' Tokamak Fusion Engine from @Nertea's Far Future tech. Usually I use the ones from her Nuclear mod almost exclusively, but I wanted to give these a try.

The HSW engines are the ones on the sides and at the nose (tail end of the lander section in the front). The lander itself has 15,000 dV with the one engine, the transmit module gets about 12,000 dV from the pair of HSW engines, and 26,000 dV from the Tokamak. Docked together you get a bit less of course, but it still has a fairly large total dV. All together, I think the ship had 56,000 dV once assembled in orbit and ready to go. And these are basically just the entry level Far Future engines.

Really all I did for the engine is put the engine for the HSW, a HSW tank storing 32,000 units of fuel, then those big square graphite radiators. Need like, 6-12 of them. I have them spaced fairly close together sometimes. Not colliding, but kinda cheating because in real life, the radiator wouldn't be able to radiate well to another radiator right next to it, so they shouldn't work so well in that configuration. But, this is Kerbal. :wink: Then of course, a reactor for the power needed for the engines. Shouldn't need a huge one.

Edit: For a while I made these 'Essential Rockets' from the Nuclear Engines mod, where it was an engine, fuel, RCS, reactors, landing legs, drone core, etc.. everything you need to vertically launch up into orbit, then come back down and land vertically again. Had about 4-5k dV. Then you could just add whatever payload atop it. I should make another one with the HSW engines. It'd be the most basic rocket, without payload. Some of them had turbine engine nacelles for atmospheric boost, too.

Edited by AmpCat

On 1/3/2018 at 4:48 PM, Electrocutor said:

(I was trying to be helpful; but I think I am only causing frustration which is the the exact opposite)

That's ok, I just think you were misunderstanding here... my support for TU would be a full PBR conversion with a particular style that I would develop. Don't enjoy the half look so much I would leave it up to other modders to do the quick 'n dirty methods and not ship those configs with the mod. 

17 hours ago, AmpCat said:

Quick update on the previous design. Built up the full transit module and docked a large lander in the front, also using salt-water engines... thus, large radiators. So far, works rather well. A few learning points:

I bet it would look pretty sweet if you replaced the main core with a very long model of the Fresnel engine ;).

1 hour ago, Nertea said:

That's ok, I just think you were misunderstanding here... my support for TU would be a full PBR conversion with a particular style that I would develop. Don't enjoy the half look so much I would leave it up to other modders to do the quick 'n dirty methods and not ship those configs with the mod. 

I bet it would look pretty sweet if you replaced the main core with a very long model of the Fresnel engine ;).

Well, have to get there on the tech tree first! After this two-planet trip, I should have another big chuck of science. This ship has enough dV to get me to Jool easy, my main concern ( and why the ship is large ) is getting the USI-Life Support stuff to get 5 Kerbals to survive the trip. Right now I get 7 years or so, which might be enough, but I need to do the math. With your new mod, I anticipate it'll be a lot easier.

Curiously, a little off-topic, but on this ship my framerate goes to crap.. but I noticed lowering the texture resolution helps a huge amount. I've got a fairly beefy computer, so I didn't expect this to be an issue. Anyone know why texture resolution would help so much?

Okay, so, I teleported everything with an ext. ladder to orbit and tested:

MK3-9 Oribital Command Pod - Kerbals seem to slide without user input on the vertical section.

PPD-20 Shanty Habitation Module - Seems like a 12 degree offset from center on the ladder.

Reskinned Mobile Processing Lab - Kerbs climb the ladder face-out, which is impressive but probably wrong. Also they tend to slide away from the hatch without user input.

PXL Pressurised Conical Storage Container - A little bit of slidey biz on the vertical section(s).

PPD-1 Heavy Command Module - Sliding at the plane transition point (this all may be related to shifting modules/planes, forgive me Im not a programmer)

MK4-1 Command Module - Automatic sliding on ladders, difficult/impossible to climb between both planes.

Reskinned PPD-12 Cuopola - It seems impossible to grab hold without flying away.

SCATTER-1 Service Airlock - Visible ladder/grab bars but cant climb.

PDT-8R 'Pier' Station Core - Visible ladder but cant climb. 

As a note, exterior ladders aren't even usually necessary, but come in handy for KAS and especially with landers on which climbing up and down becomes important for ingress/egress/repacking chutes etc. Several modules have no ladders or incomplete ladder sections, just something to keep in mind for balance.

Edited by Pthigrivi

@Nertea, I'll also note, just from a quick test in the VAB, the new extending airlock (something 8?) which has the extending docking port from the top, and the 2 seat airlock inside.. doesn't extend nearly as far as your previous one. I used the previous one a lot inside Mk3 cargo bays, but the new one doesn't clear the bay any more.

Once I finish this current mission and build a new ship with these parts, I'll make a better list of issues (with proper part names) I find as I put things together.

13 hours ago, Pthigrivi said:

PXL Pressurised Conical Storage Container - A little bit of slidey biz on the vertical section(s).

PPD-1 Heavy Command Module - Sliding at the plane transition point (this all may be related to shifting modules/planes, forgive me Im not a programmer)

I don't think I can fix these, or at least I don't see issues in the layout. I think this might be an artifact of overlapping ladders

Reskinned PPD-12 Cuopola - It seems impossible to grab hold without flying away.

Reskinned Mobile Processing Lab - Kerbs climb the ladder face-out, which is impressive but probably wrong. Also they tend to slide away from the hatch without user input.

PPD-20 Shanty Habitation Module - Seems like a 12 degree offset from center on the ladder.

Should be addressed next version

SCATTER-1 Service Airlock - Visible ladder/grab bars but cant climb.

PDT-8R 'Pier' Station Core - Visible ladder but cant climb. 

Intentional! I assume on the airlock you mean the drawers on the side. 

13 hours ago, AmpCat said:

@Nertea, I'll also note, just from a quick test in the VAB, the new extending airlock (something 8?) which has the extending docking port from the top, and the 2 seat airlock inside.. doesn't extend nearly as far as your previous one. I used the previous one a lot inside Mk3 cargo bays, but the new one doesn't clear the bay any more.

I'll push it out a bit so that it kinda works. 

Check out this bit of work on animated props I did yesterday!

Edited by Nertea

@Nertea, starting to put together a new crew section for the ship (I have the engine section, and crew section to make up the transit station, then the lander), since I don't yet have enough science for the Fresnel engines yet. One thing I was reminded of from my own pen and paper spaceship designs of yore, is that a rotating centrifuge like the ones you have provided could also offer, to some degree, gryoscopic stability to the ship. You should at least get good roll control. Any thoughts on adding that as a bonus?

On 1/2/2018 at 12:05 PM, Nertea said:

I'm wary of including this if it directly affects behaviour of another mod. Seems like that could be a problem, though from what you've written, I agree with your changes. I wonder if the dev of KerbalHealth would be open to your suggestions?

I made my case to the KerbalHealth dev (garwel), and now his latest test version substantially limits the abusability of the recuperation mechanic. Recuperation-providing parts now have a limit on the number of Kerbals to whom benefit is provided, and each Kerbal may only benefit from the single best available recuperation bonus (i.e., the bonuses are no longer additive). Given these changes, it is now possible to write a compatibility patch in which SSPX parts have meaningful use without overwriting any of KerbalHealth's own behavior.

Still, I found myself confronted with a minor dilemma. Garwel uses a spreadsheet to formulaically determine mod-related values based on a part's mass, crew capacity, and cost. The spreadsheet is well-conceived (and I generally prefer the mathematical, non-arbitrary approach myself), but, unfortunately, the formulas result in values for SSPX parts that are, in some cases, (1) counterintuitive given the part's appearance/description, (2) unlikely to be useful for any realistic gameplay situation, and/or (3) failing to present the player with any meaningful trade-offs (versus, for instance, just stacking Hitchhikers).

Thus, for the compatibility patch below, I tried to generally respect garwel's formulas, but I hand-tweaked a number of values in an attempt to ensure that all parts are interesting and useful. Within garwel's mathematic system, there exists a natural trade-off between "space" (which I interpret, literally, as referring to extra space in a module) versus the Crowded multiplier (which I imagine to represent crew amenities). For a hab module of given mass, a better crowded multiplier generally means less space, and vice versa. In my hand-tweaking of values, I played up this relationship, and also added a third variable for parts with private crew cabins (i.e., PXL-1, PXL-2, PXL-E, and PXL-F), allowing these parts to reduce the negative impact of being "assigned" (i.e., on a mission). So, for instance, the Hostel and Shelter provide relatively little "space" for their size, and only a mediocre Crowded multiplier, but reduce the "assigned" burden by 50%, giving these parts a unique purpose (without my tweaks, these parts would basically just be larger Hitchhikers). Such trade-offs incentivize the combination of various habitation modules that confer different benefits, resulting in more interesting ship design. It would certainly be possible to write a patch that more strictly conforms to garwel's formulas, and I understand if that is the direction you'd prefer to go for the official patch, but here's my version nonetheless:

@PART[sspx-habitation-125-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleKerbalHealth
		space = 1.3
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.75
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.4
		crewCap = 2
	}
}
@PART[sspx-utility-125-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 0.5
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.5
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.5
		crewCap = 1
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-hab-125-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 4.1
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.61
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.45
		crewCap = 6
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-hab-125-2]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 2.1
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.45
		crewCap = 3
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-hab-125-3]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 2.1
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.45
		crewCap = 3
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-centrifuge-125-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 1.8
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.93
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.35
		crewCap = 6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Microgravity
		multiplier = 0.2
		crewCap = 6
		resourceConsumption = 6
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-centrifuge-125-2]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 1.6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.4
		crewCap = 4
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.4
		crewCap = 4
		resourceConsumption = 4
	}
}
@PART[sspx-core-125-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 2.6
	}
}
@PART[sspx-cupola-125-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 0.1
	}
}
@PART[sspx-habitation-25-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 3.1
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 1.17
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.3
		crewCap = 6
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-hab-25-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 3.8
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 4.5
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.1
		crewCap = 9
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-hab-25-2]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 4.3
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 1.5
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.25
		crewCap = 6
	}
}
@PART[sspx-inflatable-centrifuge-25-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 0.4
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 1.5
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.25
		crewCap = 8
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.1
		crewCap = 8
		resourceConsumption = 8
	}
}
@PART[sspx-observation-25-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 1.3
	}
	MODULE
	{
		recuperation = 1
		crewCap = 8
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 1
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Loneliness
		multiplier = 0.5
	}
	!RESOURCE[RadiationShielding] {}
}
@PART[sspx-core-25-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 6.2
	}
}
@PART[sspx-greenhouse-25-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 2.3
	}
}
@PART[sspx-habitation-375-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 3.8
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.4
		crewCap = 12
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Assigned
		multiplier = 0.5
		crewCap = 12
	}
	MODULE
	{
		shielding = 10
	}
}
@PART[sspx-habitation-375-2]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 1.9
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.4
		crewCap = 6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.5
		crewCap = 6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		shielding = 5
	}
}
@PART[sspx-habitation-375-3]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 2.2
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.17
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.75
		crewCap = 6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		shielding = 20
	}
}
@PART[sspx-expandable-centrifuge-375-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 4.2
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.1
		crewCap = 10
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.5
		crewCap = 10
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.1
		crewCap = 14
		resourceConsumption = 14
	}
	MODULE
	{
		recuperation = 1
		crewCap = 10
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.5
	}
}
@PART[sspx-expandable-centrifuge-375-2]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 3
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Crowded
		multiplier = 0.1
		crewCap = 6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.5
		crewCap = 6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.1
		crewCap = 10
		resourceConsumption = 10
	}
}
@PART[sspx-core-375-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 8.4
	}
	MODULE
	{
		shielding = 5
	}
}
@PART[sspx-cupola-375-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 1.3
	}
	MODULE
	{
		recuperation = 1
		crewCap = 4
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplier = 0.5
	}
}
@PART[sspx-lab-375-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 1.3
	}
	MODULE
	{
		resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.1
		multiplyFactor = Connected
		multiplier = 1.2
		crewCap = 3
	}
	MODULE
	{
		multiplyFactor = Sickness
		multiplier = 0.5
		crewCap = 3
		partCrewOnly = true
	}
}
@PART[sspx-greenhouse-375-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 3.5
	}
}
@PART[sspx-aquaculture-375-1]:NEEDS[KerbalHealth]:AFTER[KerbalHealth]
{
	MODULE
	{
		space = 3.6
	}
	MODULE
	{
		shielding = 20
	}
}

Edited by Fraz86

@Nertea  Concerning the 2.5m pressurized crew tube models and textures

PPD Mini - has missing pipes on the side / the flag transforms are not on the same side as the long and short.

PPD Long and Short - those same pipes are white with a rough NRM.

PPD Attached - those same pipes are grey and smooth / the flag transforms are not on the same side as the long and short.

These are small issues, but I thought you would like to be informed.  The new models are awesome btw and I am enjoying them very much!  Please,  keep doing what you do so WELL.  We all are very grateful for your contributions to this community.  I will be attempting to make some pull requests later on... when I have more time to figure out exactly how.

Edited by Hupherius
additional information

Hi!

Just for redundancy, I'm here to post about a bug, and the solution that Mr. @domassimo had found.

When players have the Simple Construction mod installed, but not the full Extraplanetary Launchpads, the resource definitions for MetalOre and ScrapMetal are missing (since SC doesn't use them). Problem is, when you install Simple Construction, it creates just a few files in a rudamentary EL directory to work. Then SSPX picks up that directory (or something like that), and thinks that EL is installed, so those 4 MM patches will kick in, but then the game will freak out, since those 2 resources are missing.

2 files (SSPXR-B9TankTypes.cfg and SSPXR-Containers-Switches.cfg) need 2 - 2 lines changed in order to work properly, I'll paste these modified lines below.

Spoiler

This is from line 365  in SSPXR-B9TankTypes.cfg

B9_TANK_TYPE:NEEDS[ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads,!SimpleConstruction]
{
	name = SSPXMetalOre
	tankMass = 0.0000
	tankCost = 0.0
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = MetalOre
		unitsPerVolume = 1
	}
}
B9_TANK_TYPE:NEEDS[ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads,!SimpleConstruction]
{
	name = SSPXScrapMetal
	tankMass = 0.0000
	tankCost = 0.0
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ScrapMetal
		unitsPerVolume = 1
	}
}

And this is from line 238 in SSPXR-Containers-Switches.cfg

SUBTYPE:NEEDS[ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads,!SimpleConstruction]
{
	name = MetalOre
	tankType = SSPXMetalOre
	title = #LOC_SSPX_Switcher_Cargo_MetalOre
	transform = MetallicOreDecal
}
SUBTYPE:NEEDS[ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads,!SimpleConstruction]
{
	name = ScrapMetal
	tankType = SSPXScrapMetal
	title = #LOC_SSPX_Switcher_Cargo_ScrapMetal
	transform = ScrapMetalDecal
}

Keep on doing awesome stuff! Cheers

@Nertea Perhaps it's intentional, but I noticed a part name anomaly: the PTD-1 Pressurized Crew Tube is named sspx-125-1, rather than the expected sspx-tube-125-1. I discovered this issue because the PTD-1 is missing its CLS module (because the CLS patch attempts to apply the module to sspx-tube-125-1).

1 hour ago, Fraz86 said:

@Nertea Perhaps it's intentional, but I noticed a part name anomaly: the PTD-1 Pressurized Crew Tube is named sspx-125-1, rather than the expected sspx-tube-125-1. I discovered this issue because the PTD-1 is missing its CLS module (because the CLS patch attempts to apply the module to sspx-tube-125-1).

Thanks for noticing. It will be fixed promptly.

10 hours ago, Hupherius said:

Concerning the 2.5m pressurized crew tube models and textures

PPD Mini - has missing pipes on the side / the flag transforms are not on the same side as the long and short.

PPD Long and Short - those same pipes are white with a rough NRM.

PPD Attached - those same pipes are grey and smooth / the flag transforms are not on the same side as the long and short

Thanks, I've resolved all except the last, which is not really worth the time right now. I'll keep it in mind though.

6 hours ago, Fraz86 said:

Nice catch!

8 hours ago, LEGIONBOSS said:

When players have the Simple Construction mod installed, but not the full Extraplanetary Launchpads, the resource definitions for MetalOre and ScrapMetal are missing (since SC doesn't use them). Problem is, when you install Simple Construction, it creates just a few files in a rudamentary EL directory to work. Then SSPX picks up that directory (or something like that), and thinks that EL is installed, so those 4 MM patches will kick in, but then the game will freak out, since those 2 resources are missing.

This has been resolved also, will be in next build.

On 1/6/2018 at 3:56 PM, Fraz86 said:

I made my case to the KerbalHealth dev (garwel), and now his latest test version substantially limits the abusability of the recuperation mechanic. Recuperation-providing parts now have a limit on the number of Kerbals to whom benefit is provided, and each Kerbal may only benefit from the single best available recuperation bonus (i.e., the bonuses are no longer additive). Given these changes, it is now possible to write a compatibility patch in which SSPX parts have meaningful use without overwriting any of KerbalHealth's own behavior.

I think your way makes the most sense - makes each part more interesting. I will include it in the next release build.

@Nertea Really liking the revamp, plenty of interesting parts. A couple of bugs/issues I've noticed

All greenhouses and the aquaculture module reference TACLS in the VAB but have no function that relates to TAC outside of it.

The smaller greenhouse's (PPD-F412M I think)  plant growth experiment button causes the moving section of part menu to glitch out and doesn't deliver the science for the experiment. The larger greenhouse and the aquaculture module's experiments both work fine.

The observation window's science experiment (visual scan) doesn't net any science when pressed, instead removing it from the part menu.

I've gotten this bug in my career save but haven't been able to replicate it in a clean install, seems funny so I thought I'll put it up. Seemed to only happen with the smallest centrifuge when viewing it from another IVA.

Apologises if I've found unfinished items instead of bugs.

3 hours ago, DragonRoco said:

All greenhouses and the aquaculture module reference TACLS in the VAB but have no function that relates to TAC outside of it.

I haven't written the TAC support yet for SSPXr. I'm surprised they register at all. It'll be available in the next release.

2 hours ago, Saltshaker said:

Is FFT compatible with KSPIE? i.e. same resources and stuff

I'm fairly sure the answer is no. FFT has no compatibility patches except for itself to fit into a very basic playthrough.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.