[WIP] Nert's Dev Thread - Current: such nuke, wow

Nertea

12 hours ago, coyotesfrontier said:

mGBKl2s.png

That's sweet!

More bugs fixed in last push, plus added the previously unfinished stairs. This is *definitely* the last content. Will spend the next 3 days attending to bugs. 

Edited by Nertea

23 hours ago, Nertea said:

4 days before my deadline, enough for one more part :P

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

(might still try to do the stairs too)

its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen 

reminds me of the biosphere in montreal 

MH9FYyw.jpg

80m parts when

Edited by funnelton

Found a bug: sspx-adjusting-base-5-1 and sspx-adjusting-base-1875-1 think they're pointed upside down, listing their leveling angle as 180 degrees instead of 0 degrees.

Also, the individual legs on the base, e.g. A-F, when controlled individually, don't correspond to the labels on the model. I don't know if the auto-level feature was trying to tip over my base because the legs are out of order or if it was because it was trying to get to a leveling angle of zero from 176 degrees on a 4 degree slope.

Edit to add:
Individual controls for legs on 5m base, Leg A setting controls Leg A, B controls Leg D, C controls F, D controls E, E controls B, and F controls C.

Edited by danfarnsy

Nertea, I'm trying to update to your latest revisions, but when I go to load my game, I'm getting a message that several parts are missing:

• rcs-aero-heavy-1
  • fueltank-5-4
  • battery-stack-51

These all are from NearFutureLaunchVehicles, and in the new version they all have an "nflv-" prefix in the file names. Should I roll back to an earlier version of the mod, or can I just rename the files to strip the "nflv-" prefix from them in the current version?

On 8/15/2021 at 5:42 AM, RSX2400 said:

These all are from NearFutureLaunchVehicles, and in the new version they all have an "nflv-" prefix in the file names. Should I roll back to an earlier version of the mod, or can I just rename the files to strip the "nflv-" prefix from them in the current version?

Remove the vessels from your ship and install the update. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.