Will we ever see the finished game?

Ghost13

And?, well I got bored again, and was reading stuff. I find these sort of questions highly amusing. So out of boredom, I replied as did you. But I wonder, the original poster, is he the sort that asks NASA when are ya gonna be done? Does he understand that Actual space exploration is an on-going event with no end in sight? Considering that, how can one ask a developer about a game that is based on space exploration, will it ever be done? Squad should have posted in here with a simple, NEVER, NEXT.

And?

And... everything in the thread that has been said was from a year ago. And... the game version they were using is now a year old and no longer applies. And.... half of them probably don't even visit the forums anymore. ...And given the OP has 149 posts in that one year, it's unlikely he visits the forum anymore.

Edited by Alshain

If folks could discuss matters related to the game rather than each other's personalities or the age of threads, that would be great. Really, guys. If your post isn't about the subject of the thread, it probably doesn't need to be posted.