[0.23] World Space 0.5a4

Lovad

Falcon XX looks amazing :D

Indeed. I like the X Heavy better though. All missions of all sizes capable I would launch on a Falcon X Heavy. 1/2 ton LKO satellite? Falcon X Heavy has your back. Interplanetary Tylo lander? Falcon X Heavy has your back. If I had to pick a single rocket to have in ksp, it'd be a Falcon X Heavy.

No, the only Space X mods are Falcon 1 and 9 from the KERBX mod and the same two with Falcon Heavy from the LazTek mod. Falcon X and XX are just concept future designs of super heavy launch vehicles of Space X.

Done! :P

Ah, the meaning must have been garbled in translation. I'm sorry Lovad!

Do not worry about this

So is this confirmation of a Falcon X/XX? I'm really looking forward to whatever you make anyway but a Falcon X/XX would make my year.

Will, but later. Already there are plans to develop a mod

your avatar image looks nice.I wanna know who's that.

Felli Loss, anime Chrome Shelled Regios

I think I see Kanzaki Kaori and miku(not sure) ,but the others I can't recognize:rolleyes:

left to right

Yami (Golden Darknes) - To Love-Ru

Yui Takamura - Muv luv Total Eclipse

Kanzaki Kaori - Toaru Majutsu no Index II

Kriska Berchanova - Muv luv Total Eclipse

Ryofu Housen - Ikkotousen

I haven't even watched most of them:blush:.As to Russia,have you watched Strike Witches?The Russian witch SANYA is my favorite one:cool:

No, I have not watched this anime. For a long time going to to see it but how not find time on him. Work, wife, KSP :confused:

Do you plan to make a Vulcan Hercules?Does it "really existed"?

Vulcan Hercules was only in the project. Do not plan it. While lacking the rocket Saturn 5 super-heavy. Is also likely to make Falcon XX. Vulcan Hercules can do that. But just in the next update mode it will not. In version 0.4 will be exactly rocket Titan 4. and will change the characteristics of Saturn-5 rocket. It is also possible to version 0.4 will include Atlas D rocket ship with Mercury. Now Atlas+Mercury in developing.

xC4I0.jpg

by the way,do your rockets need struts?I often make there as few struts as I can

struts do not need! I try to do the rocket then not to use unnecessary crutches during assembly. struts may be required only for a better secure the load

Wow!which way do you make rocket in a high thrust but without struts?it often wobble!

try to collect Saturn or H-IIA/B simply placing necessary parts at each other and run. connectors are needed for SRB-A, in the future I will do the original engine mount for accelerators

Long thought to develop as a mod. On what basis to add new rockets or spacecraft. And so came the idea to develop gradually the space program Regarding the American space program. In version 0.4 include the following: rocket Redstone, Atlas D and Mercury spacecraft. In version 0.5 will be rocket, Titan 2, Titan-4 spacecraft Gemini and Agena target. Version 0.6 will include a rocket Saturn 1-B, appalon spacecraft and the lunar module. Regarding the development of the Japanese space program, while I can not say for sure, is exactly the Fuji and HTV. It is also possible to be reusable Japanese spacecraft Hope (unrealized project)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.