[0.23] World Space 0.5a4

Lovad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With you again. I'm sorry that so long did not answer and did not unsubscribe to progress. It was very busy and there was not really time. Now version 0.4. Rockets are adapted under version 0.22. Reworking atlas not completed in version 0.4 it will go in the intermediate state. Maud will obnavlen to version 0.4a (alfa) in a few days.

:rolleyes:I would like to know how can we player get the size of models.I'm trying to make realistic rockets in a real size to play in RSS.But I don't know the current size.:blush:

what size you need? rockets were drawn by on sketches and drawings and fit the size of the game that scale.

He means that he, for example, wants a 10 m tank for the Saturn V and wonders how to scale it

3ds Max or Unity )

The LEO payload of a Saturn V was 118tonnens not the mere 90 you have

Now Saturn into orbit 140 tonnes

version 0.4a0 release

Edited by Lovad

Lovad--great to see you back!

As long as the rockets are in proportion, rescaling in KSP is no trouble. It's only if, for example, the rocket is 64% the diameter it is in real life but 50% the height, then there's a problem.

Also: would you mind if someone made real-life [real 100% scale, real stats) cfg patches for these rockets? They're _perfect_ for it. :)

Lovad--great to see you back!

As long as the rockets are in proportion, rescaling in KSP is no trouble. It's only if, for example, the rocket is 64% the diameter it is in real life but 50% the height, then there's a problem.

Also: would you mind if someone made real-life [real 100% scale, real stats) cfg patches for these rockets? They're _perfect_ for it. :)

Thank you, I am also glad to be back. Can be done and the real size, but I'm afraid with nekotoromi rockets at assembly will have problems particularly with Saturn 5

Congrats on the new release. BTW, I've found a few issues.

1. Saturn V staging. Aside from missing retrorockets and ullage motors, the S-I/S-II connection separated in two stages. First, S-I disconnected and S-II ullage motors fired, igniting J-2 engines. About 10 seconds after that, the interstage was decoupled. I think that you should try to model that, it wouldn't be hard.

2. Saturn V engine cutoff. On both S-I and S-II, the center engine was slightly different than the rest. It had no gimbal and shut down earlier than the other four. That would be especially useful with 1:1 scaled Saturn.

3. Titan IV boosters you modeled are not USRMs, but UA1207s. USRMs look different.

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance that in the future you could have a crack at the British Black Arrow rocket? I know someone has already made one but its in desperate need of some work and I think the mod is dead (its still 0.19.1). Given your excellent work so far I thought you are one of a few people who could do it justice!

Ikn5z3h.jpg

L8ZpFro.jpg

GxfGbLH.jpg

2aEB6PX.jpg

Loving the work so far Lovad!!

Edited by Cdodders

Relatively useful light load launcher that is also quite small, plus its the first (and I think) only British designed and built rocket to put a payload into orbit (Prospero X-3)

Technically the blue streak element of the Europa-1 rocket was British and the Cora upper stages were French, so Europa was an Anglo-French design, but still part British.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.