KSP Team wishes you Happy Holidays!

aLeXmOrA

Hello guys!

I want to thank you for being an extraordinary and supportive community. Kerbal Space Program will not be what it is without each one of you. During this year, we have experienced a lot of things and learned so much.

2011 marks the beginning and birth of a great game that we hope you have enjoyed already, and we will continue working to make it even better. We are going to be in a short holiday, but we will be back soon and start looking forward 2012.

In behalf of KSP Team, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Thank you very much, again!

Happy Holidays! :cheers:

Cheers.

Guest ThatCrazyPilot

WIN

We wish you a merry Christmas...

QRdxPCPZtkr228trYziat9p2o1_500.jpg

...we wish you a merry Christmas...

funny-graphs-nasa-takeoff.jpg

...we wish you a merry Christmas...

unimpressed-astronaut-meme.jpg

:o

...and a happy 2012 year

Astronaut.jpg

This is the best post ever, deal with it!

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

Greatest game I\'ve stumbled across this year. I may have been able to know about it before September, but for some reason I never dwelled on looking into it (I don\'t know why now).

The Dev team is awesome, informative, and quick with their work. Modders make some pretty sweet stuff, and makes this game even more of a blast.

Happy (Early) Holidays to Squad and the rest of the forum. :)

Happy Holidays Everyone!! :)

Thank you all so much for sticking with us this far, and here\'s to a new year of KSP! :cheers:

Cheers

My only christmas present I could ever wish for --- are you really updating this to 0.14 with a 'game changing feature?' (quote by you)