[Parts] Concave Construction Kit

craigp

Hello!

I'm new to the community, but I went ahead and made a parts mod.

However, I'm not confident enough to submit it to showcase or KSP. I'd like to make sure it works on other people's machines, etc. Also, the forum was down when I was working on it, so I'm kind of in the dark about the .mu format, I'm using the .dae format. If anyone has a tutorial on that subject, I'd love to start using .mu and doing proper plugins rather than just part packs.

Advice would be appreciated!

partssml.png

You can see the overview here:

It's downloadable from my personal site, at the moment. It doesn't require any other mods, but it plays very well with robotics and KAS. It includes a number of example ships, all prepended with "P" to keep them from cluttering up your list.

(It's public domain)

http://projectperko.com/Concave_Construction_0_01.zip

Some stuff you can do with it:

partssplashsml.png

-Craig

Edited by craigp

The license file clearly indicates it's public domain. I didn't realize that you needed it in the post, as well.

I don't really want to edit the post, since apparently it takes the whole thread off line until they finish vetting the edit.

Edited by craigp

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't realize there was any interest.

I haven't looked into adjusting it to work in career mode, but it should work in sandbox mode. I have a much larger mod in the works that was sideswiped by 0.22, so I kinda put it aside while the dust settles.

• 1 year later...

I know this is really old thread and maybe you are not checking it any more, but i wanted to add your parts to my mod that i'm developing as stational constructs and i will give you credit for your parts, but i wanted to ask properly for permission to add these parts to mod now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.