Hey everyone

Urb4n0ninj4

I've lurked here or there on the forums for a month or so, not long. I've only been playing the game since the Steam Summer sale, when I noticed KSP on the front page. Before that I was playing Kinetic Void, but haven't touched it since thanks to KSP. I've logged about 140 hours in this darn game since the purchase...I don't know how it has gripped me so, but as Buddy the Elf would say "I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!"

I'll probably be fairly quiet on the forums and only voice my 10 cents when I have a way to contribute.

I'm a design engineer, fresh out of college pretty much, and thanks to KSP have realized I really wish I had payed more attention in math and science class and went further with it :rolleyes:

I guess that's the short of it! :)

I really wish I could remember the math and science I payed too much attention to in college! Though really, most of the math in the game is easy thanks to the 1-body physics model, especially if you had the (usually) requisite physics and math courses in college.

Welcome!

Well, I'm sure we can all appreciate those who intend to contribute wherever possible! Welcome to the forums, officially! If you have any questions regarding KSP feel free to PM me them and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

I really wish I could remember the math and science I payed too much attention to in college! Though really, most of the math in the game is easy thanks to the 1-body physics model, especially if you had the (usually) requisite physics and math courses in college.

Welcome!

I actually have never taken a physics class. Sadly not a prerequisite. I went to a Community college for a associates in Drafting.

Well, I'm sure we can all appreciate those who intend to contribute wherever possible! Welcome to the forums, officially! If you have any questions regarding KSP feel free to PM me them and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

Much appreciated!