[1.10.x] SDHI Service Module System (V4.0.4 / 11 October 2020)

sumghai

5 hours ago, darthvader15001 said:

Sorry for necropost, realchute isn’t up to date for the latest version of ksp, and it breaks my install. Is there a way to work around this? Also, does this have waterfall support?

p.s. this marks my 101st post.

RealChute is up to date. Has been for months.

Just now, darthvader15001 said:

No, it said when it was loading “the mod is not up to date” or something. And when it loaded it was broken. I don’t remember what was broken tho.

Then uninstall it and reinstall it, verifying that you are using the correct RealChute files to install from.

I don't get that error because RealChutes *is* up to date.

1 hour ago, darthvader15001 said:

Wait, did you install it from spacedock? And do you use the most recent ksp version?

There's only one official download source for RealChutes and that is from its GitHub repository. It's linked to from the RealChutes forum thread and also linked to on this mod's first post.

If you found a link for it on SpaceDock Edit: Apparently StupidChris did have this on SpaceDock a long time ago (2016) for some releases. Not sure how you got there....

Below is the link to the official RealChutes release page:

https://github.com/ChrisViral/RealChute/releases

Edited by Starwaster

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Starwaster said:

It doesn’t require an update. Nothing was broken. 

Well, the multiple docking light and docking port window emissives broke with the last few updates, and after trying various approaches, I'm at a complete loss at what to do about it.

On 12/27/2022 at 2:26 PM, sumghai said:

Well, the multiple docking light and docking port window emissives broke with the last few updates, and after trying various approaches, I'm at a complete loss at what to do about it.

Doh. Ignore if you saw what I posted in this response. Hard to read this on my iPhone sometimes 

Edited by Starwaster

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.