What do you want to see in .23

Dust effects when jumping around on planets.

Wheel sounds when touching down with an aircraft.

A mouse cursor that is more fitting to the game instead of the generic Microsoft one (most games have their own).

Particle effects when launching (I think this was in before).

Walking sounds especially on Kerbin (every game has walking sounds)

Better IVA (non-mod)

From what I've seen, these are among the most common requests for future releases:

Personally, I'd like to see:

• Planet discovery (low-resolution map-view planets until close encounters with probes with cameras, initially hidden small bodies)
  • Weather
  • Movable parts
  • Story-driven missions and progression.
  • Hardmode with internal views/cameras only, programmable probes with LoS communications and signal delay
  • Part damage (explosions create shrapnel, fuel tanks can be punctured, more semi-working states for parts like wheels and solar panels have)
  • A full launch escape system with the features of Prilla LES (stacks over parachute, separate sideways decoupling motor), and the stock appearance of KSPX's LES.

Edited by pizzaoverhead
Added links.

I'll be pretty happy with whatever they come up with next, however:

I'm most looking forward to how the full resource system will develop with it's own parts, tech tree sections and how the need for science in the particular biomes could be used to discover & unlock the resource system's various aspects. I think that would be a great move as it all ties together and provides even greater emphasis for R&D.

Yes, I want all the other stuff too, naturally.

resources

re-entry heat

landing-point prediction on athmospheric planets

apoapsis prediction after aerobraking

land-base parts

more planets

better aerodynamics

I'd be happy with any of those. But please not again an entire update only focused on career-mode!!!!

Why are you people already asking about 0.23 when 0.22 has not even been released yet? One thing at a time.

In addition, are you seriously wasting your time asking for a release date of 0.23? With the exception of tonight, I cannot think of a single time Squad has let us know exactly when an update is coming, and the date for the next major update, which is very likely several months away, sure as heck wouldn't be known by anyone right now anyway. Give them a break, there are thousands of us and only a few of them. There will probably be several small patches in the next few days, we can all be excited for those. But don't spam the forum with threads about 0.23 yet. Not the time.

I would like to see SQUAD storm the Unity dev offices, and hold them at gunpoint while they get off their arses and make a stable x64 version of Unity so we can finally have all the mods we want without worrying about maxing out the ram.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.