[0.24.2] Achievements 1.6.3 - Earn 136 achievements while playing

blizzy78

• 1 month later...
Excellent. I'm getting back into KSP, and of course the day I do so, it updates so all my favorite mods are suddenly broken. :P

Yeah.. Usually I still play one more week with the older build till all my used mods are updated then I switch to the new build. :) But my list is almost complete. Only two missing. :D

I end up skipping versions. All the mods I have are from 0.23. Kinda fell out of it/life happened/etc, then I came back and picked it up again.

I've got 6 mods unaccounted for on my list, with another 4 that "work" but aren't actually updated.

... I have too many mods. <_<

does work in 0.25, however kvc warns its incompatible.

There's also a problem with this mod in Career mode. Achievements tries to add Reputation when you are awarded an achievement, but AddReputation is throwing a 'method not found' error. From what I can see, the method parameters were changed and there are no overloads that takes the parameters being passed to it.

That in itself isn't a problem but it seems to be killing the contract system and preventing it from seeing when a contract's completion parameters are met.

• 4 weeks later...