R.K.M. Propaganda

ping111

Salutations.

Apologies for filling up the challenge thread recently.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

OBJECTIVE: Design a realistic-looking (could be anything from American Army to Nazi) propaganda poster advertising R.K.M.

REWARD: Building me a sweet avatar, and severe thanks, or if you can figure something reasonable out We need to spread propaganda of our army; new forces arise! All propaganda accepted, the one that contributes the most to spreading it gets the above award.

DEADLINE: Zero-hundred hours on the fifteenth day of the first month of the twelfth year of the first decade of the first century of the second millennium

Godspeed!

I had a quick try, the results were not too bad.

Since when was \'Make my avatar\' a reward?. Sure, you can get away with a competition for a little artwork, but the reward is another job! Hah, I don\'t mean to be rude, but I think you should get of your lazy ass and make your own!

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5186.0;attach=9434;image

Since when was \'Make my avatar\' a reward?. Sure, you can get away with a competition for a little artwork, but the reward is another job! Hah, I don\'t mean to be rude, but I think you should get of your lazy ass and make your own!

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5186.0;attach=9434;image

Perhaps that came out wrong. There are other possible rewards as well.

Hey! Everything you see in my sig was hand-made!

That\'s good! Maybe a little more green, or even detail?

Our colours are green and red/orange.

If you\'ve ever read The Kraken Wakes by John Windham, you\'d get the referance.

The US Navy decides to atom bomb an area of deep water where the cruiser Keeweenaw went down, because, as you find out, there\'s an alien sea-monster smashing up ships with high-tech weapons. The main character, who is supposed to be writing the story, discusses this with his wife. He gets a little frustrated, and says 'Let\'s drop atom bombs for the moment. No, that\'s not what I meant. Forget atom bombs.'

Ok, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.