no 0.22 update for me?

ExplodingRocketShips

You'll know its out when:

1. There is an article posted titled ".22 update released!" (It should look just like that)

2. People will be posting all about it on the "Show off your awesome KSP pictures" thread

3a. Most obviously, every time you change pages on the forum it will take 3 hours to load and half the time will result in a failed connection.

3b. Some symptoms of the above include, but aren't limited to increased double posting, llllaaaaggg, and servers pooping out due to overload.

Give then a little break. English is not all of our first languages. People see 0.22 vids appearing youtube, don't necessarily understand the closed-beta-of-the-alfa concept (odd for an indi game) and start looking. Add to this all the debate/discussion of the new features on the forum and anyone could think that the new version is already out and being played.

Edited by Sandworm

There is a rule that everyone who asks about the update gets it a week later for every time they ask. Ive been playing it the last couple of days and its great. :P

Actually, should I not be mistaken, each update gets delayed by a day when someone asks, not every week.

Even so, at this rate, we'll never get 0.22 until 2014!

LOL, I know that feeling, trust me, I went through this about 3 times. And I can guarantee (But don't quote me on it) that as long as there's no problems with development, it'll be out before November.

we can hope this is the case, but, I am not holding my breath for it to be by months end. By years end? probably :)

media test gets the beta >> a couple months >> release

couple months? for 0.21 i think the release was like 4-5 days after the marathon on ksptv, nah i think it'll show by the end of october, but then again, that's if no big ass bug comes up

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.