0.22 Release Date Confirmed for October 16th,2013,3rd Millenia,C.E.

Rockhem

Is that actually a release date or is it just the date that the video was released in their local time zone? Because it's currently the 16th here in Aus so I assume that they may have released the vid at 12.01am on the 16th... I'm not 100%. And also, the date at the top of the page says "Published on 16th October 2013 09:32"...

Is that actually a release date or is it just the date that the video was released in their local time zone? Because it's currently the 16th here in Aus so I assume that they may have released the vid at 12.01am on the 16th... I'm not 100%. And also, the date at the top of the page says "Published on 16th October 2013 09:32"...

well the actual title of the update is "KSP Weekly October 15 2013"

No , the released it in the 15th at central time (the time they are on) at about evening time (6-8pm). I am certain that is a release date.