[1.02] BioMass - Renewable Bio Fuel and Supplemental Life Support Modules

Roboto

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

With my sincere blessings as well. :) I'm in College and unable to devote the time needed that this mod really deserved. I took a scripting-based approach and it didn't pan out, as such things sometimes go.

@linuxgurugamer is a talented individual, and will be able to get it going the way it deserves.

3 hours ago, BetaguyGZT said:

With my sincere blessings as well. :) I'm in College and unable to devote the time needed that this mod really deserved. I took a scripting-based approach and it didn't pan out, as such things sometimes go.

@linuxgurugamer is a talented individual, and will be able to get it going the way it deserves.

Thanks, but I ended up working on a different one, and am using many of the models from this in a different manner.    Unfortunately, it's just too complicated a mod for me to update and support, I don't even understand how it is supposed to work.

I'm keeping it around, and may get back to it in the future.

No worries, and totally understandable. It's quite complicated and I broke things down into manageable ratios to make the conversions much easier to deal with.

I'll be happy to pass along the sources to my version of the mod, if you like. If I recall correctly, I was working on removing dependencies to other mods and future-proofing, as well as making BioMass run purely on KSP Config code only. The trouble I was having was really only the models themselves, getting the emissives to work correctly -- but since I'm unskilled with Unity and modelling in general ... yeah. Stone Blue was taking a look and he couldn't get them to work either.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.