Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) 0.4.7 - Pipes as fuel lines and even fewer explosions!

Majiir

AFAIK it works fine in 32bit, there was a recompiled DLL for 64bit posted as well. I don't know about the prices.
KAS is causing null refs in the 32bit build, which can completely destroy a craft and/or cause ctd. It is not stable. What sucks is that other mods are tied to KAS rather directly.

Can anyone tell me which is correct? :huh:

Grabbing stuff in EVA on 64 bit version causes the vessel to explode. Tried and replicated multiple times. Only KAS parts did that so far, also tested lights and seismometer which worked normally.

Grabbing stuff in EVA on 64 bit version causes the vessel to explode. Tried and replicated multiple times. Only KAS parts did that so far, also tested lights and seismometer which worked normally.

Not completely true :P I tried the grab function with stock solar panels it went kablooyee, much like in the video. lol

I run KSP on the Mac so the relevance of the 32/64 discussion escapes me. When I try to run KSP 2.4 I am told that the KAS mod is incompatible. I would like to run 2.4 but KAS is integral to all of my missions so I cannot afford to get well into it and then find that something critical does not work. Any helpful suggestions would be welcome.

All I can say is that it (still) Works For Me. Both normal parts and KAS parts can be repeatedly grabbed, attached, linked, etc. etc. Containers can be opened, parts added/removed, the Container can be grabbed and put back into its bracket.

Sorry, not sure how to embed imgur albums like everybody seems to do, but here's a link to some screenshots:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Edit: 64-bit Debian GNU/Linux "Jessie", running the 64-bit client. Plenty of mods.

Edit2: thanks to UAL002 for the info on how to embed the album.

Edited by micha
Add platform; embed album

I run KSP on the Mac so the relevance of the 32/64 discussion escapes me. When I try to run KSP 2.4 I am told that the KAS mod is incompatible. I would like to run 2.4 but KAS is integral to all of my missions so I cannot afford to get well into it and then find that something critical does not work. Any helpful suggestions would be welcome.

The "incompatible" message is a result of the game's version checker, and does not necessarily mean that the mod is broken, just that it's out of date and hasn't been compiled for the new (current) version. By all accounts, KAS still works just fine with the 32 bit client, for Mac and Windows.

All I can say is that it (still) Works For Me. Both normal parts and KAS parts can be repeatedly grabbed, attached, linked, etc. etc. Containers can be opened, parts added/removed, the Container can be grabbed and put back into its bracket.

Sorry, not sure how to embed imgur albums like everybody seems to do, but here's a link to some screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/vc6AI

Edit: 64-bit Debian GNU/Linux "Jessie", running the 64-bit client. Plenty of mods.

here's how. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/36010-Introducing-the-Ability-to-Embed-Imgur-Albums!