A dropship for the working man (or woman)...

Making a dropship is really hard... my two attempts have failed miserably.. I think I will leave it to those that do it best xD

No! Don't give up, you'll get there in the end. :) Anyway, while I'm here I just wanted to let you all know I'm gonna be away for a few weeks, I think my designs should be .23 compatible but if you have any problems let me know. Looking forward to making a Rapier Dropship when I get back. Happy holidays! :D

Cupcake...

Cupcake - Thanks for all your hard work! I've had a *LOT* of fun flying your bulldog, ox, and scythe dropships. I'm still flying by keyboard, but I'm able to orbit, fly to Minmus, return, and land. Still can't land on top of the ol' VAB yet. I think I will need a joystick for that. I've had just as much fun trying to recreate these things. My hat's off to your patience. Getting the air intakes aligned on the side pods of the bulldog, along with getting the side pods attached just about drove me nuts. I've got a fair approximation to what you've done, but it will never fly as well or look as good. Well done!

Cupcake - Thanks for all your hard work! I've had a *LOT* of fun flying your bulldog, ox, and scythe dropships. I'm still flying by keyboard, but I'm able to orbit, fly to Minmus, return, and land. Still can't land on top of the ol' VAB yet. I think I will need a joystick for that. I've had just as much fun trying to recreate these things. My hat's off to your patience. Getting the air intakes aligned on the side pods of the bulldog, along with getting the side pods attached just about drove me nuts. I've got a fair approximation to what you've done, but it will never fly as well or look as good. Well done!

Thanks for the feedback, glad your enjoying the ships, I hope Santa brings you a joystick for xmas :). I feel a bit guilty for not posting any new craft for a while, I've got another new one that's good to go which I'll try and get posted early Jan. Anyway, thanks again and have a great Xmas. :D

Cupcake...

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.