Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Jeb just returned from a mission to Duna. He would of returned about one Kerbin year ago, but something happened that when the alarm for the SOI change went off, his ship had already flew past Kerbin. Thankfully I had way over built the spacecraft, and was able to execute a burn to re-rendezvous with Kerbin a year later. Now I'm trying to decide where to send him next. I'm thinking of sending him to Moho, that or hanging on to him until the next Eve window comes around. He just missed the launch window to Jool, and the first manned mission to Jool and Laythe, so I suspect he's kinda grumpy (we all know how much he loves to jump into the command seat of EVERY mission). I'm also preparing a manned sun-grazing mission, but I want to send a more "expendable" crew for that.

Jeb just returned from a mission to Duna. He would of returned about one Kerbin year ago, but something happened that when the alarm for the SOI change went off, his ship had already flew past Kerbin. Thankfully I had way over built the spacecraft, and was able to execute a burn to re-rendezvous with Kerbin a year later. Now I'm trying to decide where to send him next. I'm thinking of sending him to Moho, that or hanging on to him until the next Eve window comes around. He just missed the launch window to Jool, and the first manned mission to Jool and Laythe, so I suspect he's kinda grumpy (we all know how much he loves to jump into the command seat of EVERY mission). I'm also preparing a manned sun-grazing mission, but I want to send a more "expendable" crew for that.

Jeb is very grumpy after my little... Eve... Incident....

I seem to be one of a few dozen people who have stranded poor Jeb in EVA on an eccentric Munar orbit. I'm currently building an hourglass rocket to go rescue him, with a drone as the controller mounted upside-down on top of a MkI capsule, outfitted with a few radial parachutes. Hopefully, the batteries will hold out until I get there, because I haven't enough science to unlock any solar panels! HOLD ON, JEB! JUST A BIT LONGER! Glad I haven't installed any Life Support mods yet, or Jeb would be and ex-Jeb!

• 1 month later...

my jeb is on a research station above Jool and has been annoying bob and frank Kerman while they try to do research (bill is stranded in a broken Lander sent out from the station on one of jools moons)

Edited by frankm134

My Jebediah is currently somewhere between Kerbin and Duna with Bill and Bob in a lone Mk1-2 command pod. They were merrily cruising along on a trip to Duna when I decided to check up on them. I went to the tracking station, selected their mission, and as soon as their spacecraft appeared on the screen it inexplicably exploded into bits and pieces. Fortunately the command pod survived, but that's all. A rescue mission is currently in route, but it will probably be at least a couple years before I can bring them back home. A replacement mission is scheduled for the next launch window with a brave new crew.

He died yesterday night because of a savegame glitch.

I saved while on a ladder after landing, and every time I quickloaded he slingshot into the ground at 100m/s. I gave up on the 20th quickload.

RIP Jeb, may the Quicksave Kraken have mercy on your soul.

My Jebediah is currently somewhere between Kerbin and Duna with Bill and Bob in a lone Mk1-2 command pod. They were merrily cruising along on a trip to Duna when I decided to check up on them. I went to the tracking station, selected their mission, and as soon as their spacecraft appeared on the screen it inexplicably exploded into bits and pieces. Fortunately the command pod survived, but that's all. A rescue mission is currently in route, but it will probably be at least a couple years before I can bring them back home. A replacement mission is scheduled for the next launch window with a brave new crew.

Yahoo! Jebediah and friends are finally back home again, after 4 years and 50 days adrift in space.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.