Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Well, he was at the KSC since his Mun Missions have been completed and most of my current missions focus on space planes instead, for which i have a different pilot, as they are very prone to crashing.

However, seeing as he was REPEATEDLY sneaking into the cockpit of every single craft, i actually launched a space station core section with him stuffed inside to keep him out of the way!

He's now floating at a 200'000 LKO.

Well, he was at the KSC since his Mun Missions have been completed and most of my current missions focus on space planes instead, for which i have a different pilot, as they are very prone to crashing.

However, seeing as he was REPEATEDLY sneaking into the cockpit of every single craft, i actually launched a space station core section with him stuffed inside to keep him out of the way!

Yeah, after this mission, hes has agreed to take a control position during a massive station building program

My Jeb is using Kerbol as a slingshot to get to Eve in a less than stellar orbital transfer. He, along with Bill and Bob, and my rescue puppy Wilsy, are all flying to Eve for Science and offroading on Gilly. They are flying "Gilly Vanilli" a 44 ton, 32 wheeled, rocker bogey (built with docking ports) suspensioned, complete science lab, with a top speed of 134 MPH (60 m/s). The rover doubles as a return vehicle, capable of safely landing on Kerbin, and then rolling to wherever I decide to take them!

Prior to this mission, He was stuck with Bob in a capsule in heliocentric orbit for 45 years with no fuel. Bill... was stuck OUTSIDE the capsule with no EVA fuel. I succeeded in launching a rescue mission that consumed vast quantities of xenon. That ship was the Challenger Titanic Fitzgerald IV. CTF I was the ship that sent Jeb and company there, CTF II is not spoken of, and will eventually swing passed Duna... Someday. CTF III made it to 1400 km of the capsule with Jeb and Bob (and the very lonely Bill), but failed to meet rendezvous before reaching the point of no return fuel capacity. I got back to Kerbin on aerocapture and less than 400 units of xenon left of a 78000 unit store of the stuff.

I DO like to name my ships after disasters... Gilly Vanilli I think counts! :P

My hard-mode Jeb went "splat" early on due to a staging error, where both the main engine and the recovery chute activated on an early sounding rocket. The chute decided to cut when it wasn't slowing the up, so it didn't slow the down.

I've gotten _really_ good about double-checking my staging ever since.

If you don't want to launch him (ie: keep him available) put him in a rover and drive it a short ways away

- - - Updated - - -

Jeb was lost for a long time (160 days). He was finally found in an orbiting space station around Kerbin. He was daydreaming about Valentia and was waiting for her to show up

Which one? ;)

This thread is still going? Time for an update!

00: 0.18.3: First: Still dead in the DEMO.

01: 0.19.1: Second: Rescued from orbit in 0.24 "Save Unification."

02: 0.20: Third: Still safe on Kerbin after two successful missions.

03: 0.20.1: Fourth: Rescued from Münar orbit in 0.24 "Save Unification."

04: 0.20.2: Fifth: Still in LKO, frozen and dead, forever orbiting 190kms above his home. (Lost in Space while on EVA.)

05-07: 0.20.2: Sixth, Seventh and Eighth are back safe on Kerbin after countless successful missions.

08-10: 0.20.2-0.21.1: Ninth: Returned from Duna during the events of Null Cycles.

11: 0.22: Tenth: Killed after impacting the ocean following 0.22 "EVA while flying" surprise changes.

12: 0.22: Eleventh: Safe on Kerbin following many successful missions.

13-15: 0.23: There is no Jeb.

16-17: 0.23.5: Twelfth and Thirteenth: Safe on Kerbin following many successful missions.

18-21, 23: 0.24-0.90 Currently bound for Duna aboard the Kraken's Harvest, part of Ad Lunam.

22: 0.25: No kerbals left Kerbin during this save. Jeb angrily left the program, mad because "It's called KERBAL Space Program, not ROBOT Space Program!"

24: 0.90 RSS Jebediah perished following a failed reentry in RSS (parachutes burned off).

At the moment sitting comfortably in a passenger carriage in KSC's yard.. exiled from driving until further notice.. 4407 just isnt a random number.. theres been 7 trains of this type all ended horribly.. and it may just be a coincidence but. every single one of them had jeb at the controls when it happened

previous trains actually lived more than 1 day and stabled at KSC after a long days work.. the ones he pilots seem to prefer to "stable" themselves in multiple peices around 1 hour or so from KSC

In orbit around Kerbin, onboard the Intrepid together with Bob and Steve (Bill has to be at KSC, as my policy is to at all times to have one of the Orange Suits at KSC if a mission needs an expert Kerbonaut), awaiting their transferburn to Eve, which will come in a few days time.

Surprisingly most people have Jebediah somewhere near the mun. ;.; Sadly, hes on the Mun for me too still inside my first rocket back in .24 called Delta IV. No questions asked. Its missing a solar panel and a landing strut because it wasn't equipped to land on the Mun but I did it

Surprisingly most people have Jebediah somewhere near the mun. ;.; Sadly, hes on the Mun for me too still inside my first rocket back in .24 called Delta IV. No questions asked. Its missing a solar panel and a landing strut because it wasn't equipped to land on the Mun but I did it

Heh... Heh heh. :P

"Landed."

Well, he's probably stuck somewhere in the Astronaut Complex waiting for me to finish my latest craft. (He'll be waiting a few weeks.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.