Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

0.23... Stuck on a experimental (cheat) space train with me and 20 other kebals.

0.24... Spent most of his time as a bomber test pilot.

0.25... flew a b2 over and over and over and over and over and over again.

0.90... Chief test pilot in the Kerpollo TEST program, then lost in a Y wing.

1.0... Got critically injured in a 747 test launch along with Bill and after WAY to much overtime in RnR is now second in command in the Train program.

Lol so random:sticktongue:

0.18.3: In a capsule on the non-working KSC runway from the era before I understood how to play KSP.

0.19: On a permanent EVA on an interstellar trajectory.

0.20: On the roof of the VAB.

0.21: On the stairs of the newly remodeled SPH.

0.22: In a one-module space station.

0.23: KSC

0.23.5: Landed on an asteroid

0.24: Unknown

0.25: Standing in the rubble of the VAB.

0.90: KSC

1.0: Unknown

Stranded in a Munar crater with the cockpit of his ship, miraculously-alive Val, and the debris field of Val's ship the Jeb-getter 1. The Jeb-getter 2 has had trouble finding a willing pilot, but that's not a problem because the KSC locked its safety department in the basement and uses all its paperwork as fuel in new engine tests as soon as it's signed, and so nobody will ever know anybody had to be kidnapped for the good of Kerbalkind.

Science Mode: Still Alive

Career Mode: Stuck in orbit around Kerbin

Creative Model: Stuck on the Mun with Bob, Bill and Valentina

"JustForRecording": Still Alive

"DarkMultiplayer": Still Alive, but always ignored.

Edited by Fred Cop

Well...It's a long story.

He was in a mission, named: To The Mun. His spacecraft was a cheap one, so the mission was fail a bit. He reached the Mun, but when he landed, the lander-legs are broken with the engine too. The ship batteries are wrecked, and he landed at the dark side of the Mun, so he can't use the solar panels to recharge the batteries and send out a radio signal.

I tried to save him, but we don't have enought data about his position.

But he is happy!:)

JEBEDIAH KERMAN

KIA

Killed by the Kraken on Moho.

-------------------

It's a funny little story. I sent Jeb in a manned craft with one capsule, by himself there. Moho being Moho, the lander crashed, stranding Jeb. Bill had been behind him on another ship, but when he arrived, there was no Jeb to save. He had been killed by the Kraken (Or my savefile editing).

RIP

By my estimation, Jeb should have recently exited the Duna SOI on a trajectory towards Eve/Gilly.

He and Bill are in the cockpit of my low-g grand tour(land on every body with less than 3m/s/s gravity), with a couple of female scientists in a lab module for company.

(Bob was near Duna when this mission was launched, but is now returning to Kerbin after a final refueling stop on Minmus, Valentia is the same, but on a different ship, hers has tourists)

Where is he? Hmm, that is an interesting question, one could say that he is back on Kerbin, living a whole and wonderful of exploding rockets with dangerous quantities of nuclear materials on them, that is of course if you were located around ten light years from the sun. If you are around say half that distance to kerbin you will see that he died a horrible death from an accident involving a fifteen kiloton nuclear device, a decoupler, a mini shuttle, a much larger spaceship, a Mechjeb AI unit, and my own idiocy.

It should be noted that half of all kerbals that die on missions die under similar circumstances.

• 5 weeks later...

Orbiting Mun in a small command pod for ages now. Not enough fuel to get back to Kerbin. So I have to rescue him.

Another 3 kerbals are sitting on the Muns surface in a large command pod lander for the same reason.

Jeb actually was meant to rescue them. But I miscalculated the needed d/v for the rescue mission too... :rolleyes:

So I have to send a rescue mission for the rescue mission. But "KESA" does currently have other priorities. XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.