Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Sadly, Jeb (and now Valentina) usually goes out fairly early in a blaze of glory test-flying some mad scheme handed down by a government REMF (i.e. me). Bob usually follows, since he's the one doing all of the risky landings for science (and occasionally !!science!!). Bill is still kicking (current custodian of my space station), because he always stays behind safely calculating fuel ratios.

Demo Jeb is still orbiting Demo Mun. He's got enough delta-v to get back, I just bought the full version before I finished the mission. Must go back and get him one of these days.

0.90 career Jeb was killed when the first 2.5-meter "Walrus" rocket exploded on the pad due to not having enough TWR to lift off, and also not having a launch escape system.

1.0.2 career Jeb is currently in command of the Pequod, in Kerbin orbit after retrieving its first asteroid, awaiting a refit before it goes off after another one.

1.0.4 64K sandbox Jeb is on the Science-Dragon IV space station orbiting Kerbin.

Edited by Hotaru

The Kraken ate my Jeb ;.;

He was on a ladder when I changed scenes, and he just disappeared. Found him as KIA in the astronaut building under missing, and he does not get respawned for some reason, even though I have that option enabled.

Mine's currently having a thorough debriefing and telling-off by Gene in the Astronaut Complex. Bloody daredevil tried to launch aboard a one-man rescue vessel I was sending up empty to recover a Kerbal in Kerbin orbit - lucky I caught him before I hit spacebar!

Edited by AxleMC131
Grammar

Fired since Year 2.

He should concentrate on better management for his company -- the parts it supplies are, unsurpiringly, junk, and his hapless employees are getting stranded all over the system. Just yesterday I had to rescue another of his girls that crashed on Minmus, and they tried to offer me a contract to bring back some idiot that managed to lithobrake on Eeloo, no less.

Get your priorities straight, Jeb. Have a medal, a T-Shirt and goodbye.

Cooling his jets after having landed on both Minmus and the Mun. He's letting the younger members of the astronaut corps focus on exploring and colonizing those moons.

And he's agitating for a mission to Duna, so he's likely to be in the first expedition there.

Mission Control: Kerbal X Number 73672: Come in please!!

Jebediah: *crackle Housten, We'Ve had a problem.

Mission Control: Wait, what happened??

MechJeb: He's... Floating around in space around target body 6 Minmus.

MC: How...

MJ: He ran out of EVA fuel.

This is in sandbox though. In my career, crying because there is no money for new rockets to send him to other planets.

In my lightly-modded KSP install, he's in the Astronaut Complex after getting off the Admin building after landing a VTOL awkwardly.

In my heavily-modded KSP install, he's in the Astronaut Complex after the last Minmus mission. (Or was it Valentina who went there last??)

Lounging about the astronaut complex regaling all the 3 and 4 star Kerbals with tales of his visits to Gilly, Moho and and that dip into the atmosphere of Eve. (the 4 stars have already been to Duna, so no need to go over that bit).

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.