Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Sadly jeb is no longer with us, neither is about 20 other kerbals. They all were victims of the viscous Minimus reality Kraken. This Kraken has a habit of vanishing ships or stretching them across space and time. I've lost 5 ships to date.

Curently the remaining 3 orange suits and two classes of white suits are on a one way mission to the hook system to build a new space center. Just did the 3k dv burn and I'm about to set a course for laythe 

Edited by ArmchairPhysicist

On 7/12/2017 at 4:24 PM, Leafbaron said:

He's stepping through the door, floating a most peculiar way, he tells me the stars look very different today. Sitting in a tin can far above the world, Kerbin is blue and there's not much Jeb can do.

is his circuit dead? Is there something wrong?

Jebediah is currently on a rescue mission to rescue Burberry Kerbman, who is in a retrograde solar orbit.

He is about to begin the burn to reverse his orbit, about 19,000 dv needed for it, and the burn will take more than 100 minutes:

Edited by linuxgurugamer

my jeb is waiting for be the first kerbal of my pc on landing on other site that is not the ksc

On 17/7/2017 at 4:29 PM, ArmchairPhysicist said:

Sadly jeb is no longer with us, neither is about 20 other kerbals. They all were victims of the viscous Minimus reality Kraken. This Kraken has a habit of vanishing ships or stretching them across space and time. I've lost 5 ships to date.

Curently the remaining 3 orange suits and two classes of white suits are on a one way mission to the hook system to build a new space center. Just did the 3k dv burn and I'm about to set a course for laythe 

wait your jeb is dead?

my condolences

if you'll colonize laythe leave some kerbals in kerbin, i'll launch them to a suicide mission to minmus in my delta IV for resolving the thing of the kraken, also it's a good idea for a movie

On 7/25/2017 at 10:59 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Jebediah is currently on a rescue mission to rescue Burberry Kerbman, who is in a retrograde solar orbit.

He is about to begin the burn to reverse his orbit, about 19,000 dv needed for it, and the burn will take more than 100 minutes:

Actually, he was in mission control, seething because Valentina was pn the rescue mission

On 7/25/2017 at 10:38 AM, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

is his circuit dead? Is there something wrong?

So now I want to listen to that song..thanks

Also my Jeb is splat somewhere on kerbin... Before I even knew about the 4 orange suits that are the only orange ones... 25 kerbals later and now I find out I messed up my career along time ago lol

He has just recently returned from the Ulyseses, a Low Kerbin Orbit space station, having just finished and 80 day stint aboard. He is 'mildly' upset that an all female team of 3 rookies (at least in his eyes) were the first crew aboard the new Kerbin orbital station Vangaurd-1, leaving just hours before his arrival at the KSC.

• 2 months later...

Jeb, Bill & Bob are currently orbiting Duna, while waiting for Kerbin to come into phase.

Val is currently at the space center. In about 4 months time, she'll lead an expedition to Dres. Her ride is in orbit, fueled up and ready, while the rest of the expedition's crafts are also getting prepped around Kerbin. 10 days before departure, these 9* brave Kerbals will board the planes that'll get them to their vessels.

*Make them 11 -forgot I'm manning the miners with both engineers and pilots :P

Edited by Atkara

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.