Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Hi guys, I have a little game for you. We all know about Jebediah Kerman, his love of explosions, his always-happy attitude, but I have something I want to know, where is Jebediah Kerman in your savefile? Is he floating around in interplanetary space? is he crash-landed on Laythe? I want to know.

My Jebediah Kerman is currently floating around the Mun in an eccentric inclined orbit, yet to be rescued. We haven't researched Hitchhiker Storage Containers so he will have to wait for either us to learn some science or for his oxygen to run out.

http://imgur.com/Cvl2mad

He... err... It was totally planned for him to establish a permanent research base on the Mün! Alone. Without any science instruments except for a thermometer. Without landing legs or an engine. It was totally not actually the case that we just wanted to throw him into space for a few hours in a ship designed for that and only that (with just a little fuel to spare), but then found that there was a good oppurtunity for a Mün landing! We would never ever act without planning ever at all! That idea is so wrong that I don't even want to comment on it. No. He's really absolutely supposed to be stranded living on the Mün!

Guest Brody_Peffley

My jeb? Well, Hes the best astronaut we have. Its proven in my career that stupid kerbals are more immune to long journeys. Which means that jeb is perfect for short travel time, And long travel time. Jeb is the first kerbal in space ( duh) And currently jeb is doing sub oribital journeys in space to study science for better parts...

Gone...

Attempted to move my crew list from my sandbox to career mode, and it didn't quite work. Yet.

But somehow, none of the kerbals I added are there.

But, in other saves, he's standing on the Mun with about 20 others, dead after an accident with experimental rail track, and standing around having just played an important role in a scene for a story I've been making.

Currently at KSC taking some needed R&R after spending weeks doing laps around Mun. I was too chicken to land there up until today and managed to get him and his buddies back home in 1 piece. He'll be preparing for science here soon.

Guest Brody_Peffley
Currently at KSC taking some needed R&R after spending weeks doing laps around Mun. I was too chicken to land there up until today and managed to get him and his buddies back home in 1 piece. He'll be preparing for science here soon.

Want to combine our space program?

Guest Brody_Peffley
After spending 7 years on a round-trip Jool system mission, Jeb is currently waiting in the wings for his next big mission.

"gulp" 7 years? I would go crazy to get back home...

Was killed by splashing down hard into the ocean just off the KSC coast. An SRB went haywire during launch and knocked the parachute off the command pod (among other things). Jeb heroically attempted to use his jetpack to slow his descent, but to no avail.

He is currently on board the new Kerbin Science Station, at 110km LKO. He supervised construction.

This was after his missions to Mun, Minmus, Duna and Eve. He wanted a break.

Once the Jool mission is organized, it will dock with the station to pick him up and head to Jool.

Mine is struggling to get to the Mun with the cheap technology the execs at our KSC give us. Next is the good one tho, and hopefully hell bring back enough science to appease them KSC greedy basterds :P

With his buddies Bill and Bob trying to make do living a few years in a crash-landed capsule on Duna while they wait for a rescue mission.

It turns out I had accidentally clicked the wrong thing and disabled the torque wheels on the capsule, making it very hard to control the landing. I could steer just fine while under thrust with the vectored engines. But as I made the thrust more gentle as I approached the ground, I lost control over steering and made a tumbling rolling landing. Jeb loved it, grinning like an idiot the whole time. The acceleromoter did gain some nice spinny data to transmit home .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.