Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Report From The Kerbal Intelligence Division

Jebediah was sent on a mission to destroy the rival space agency's north pole station, however mid flight his rocket was shot down and he was captured, he is now imprisoned by the polar kerbals, bill bob and gungun kerman are now enroute to rescue their commandant

Update on S.R.B's foremost test pilot/explorer Jebediah Kerman.

After spending almost four days on EVA just several meters of his painfully inaccessible craft, Jebediah was rescued by automated retrieval vessel. His first words after entering the capsule were: "Where's the toilet?". Followed by: "Yes! Snacks!". After taking care of his most pressing needs Jeb decided to NOT return emptyhanded. True to his outstanding reputation he spent couple of hours more repeating the same experiments as he did on his first, crippled ship. Only after depleting the Mystery Goo to the last clump, and filling memory bank to the last sector Jeb performed braking burn, which brought him back on Kerbin...smack in the middle of the Great Desert.

ekItVqd.png

"Mmmm. Warm and sunny. Niiiice."

"But Jeb?" Asked baffled CapCom Bill. "You could've landed next to KSP - just in time for dinner. Now you'll have to wait couple of hours for retrieval team. Why did you insisted on landing in the Desert?"

"Easy, old chap. I've never seen a cactus" :wink:

Wge4OSl.png

Totally worth it :D

I take Bill, Bob, and Jeb and personally walk them to safety to watch all my failures from the VAB Helipad as their colleagues die all around them. I think I saw Jeb cry once... Once. He's likely dead on the inside after seeing so many fellow Kerbalnauts fail to achieve orbit or get off the runway and either crash off the side exploding into a puff of lifeless air, slam back into the runway smearing themselves on the pavement, or takeoff and disintegrate as they collide with the ocean. KSP is a gruesome place...

After about 20 missions, from first orbit to a duna landing (in career mode), mine is on vacation on an Minmus rover... only problem is that he'll need to call for a rescue mission because his lander has no parashutes.... or batteries / solar panels ;)

Safely confined......I mean, ensconced in a padded room....I mean, luxury suite at the space center where he can't mess up...I mean, miss all the launches.

You think I'm gonna let that maniac anywhere near my spacecraft? Those things are expensive dangit!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.