Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

• 1 month later...

He's chilling in the AstroLounge in the Astronaut Complex next to Bill and Bob, with a martini in his hands, waiting for his next transfer mission to the Freedom Space Station on the SSI Quark. He just got back from exploring the Jool System with the thing, and since the FSS always needs a new module replacement (Totally Danburt Kerman's fault), he's been reassigned to manage in-space tug ops. He's launching tomorrow to tug a science module from a 70km orbit to dock.

Preparing for my next Minmus station expedition. Once the two upgraded landers are sent up he's headed that way too. Well, either that or I'll send him to supervise construction on my Mun station with the first crew rotation over there. Not entirely sure which right now.

Where is my Jebediah? He is ALWAYS sneaking on board every ship I launch that has a pod on it, even though I don't WANT anybody on board. He's driving me nuts. I've had to re-do launches because I didn't notice the little bugger had snuck on board. Argh.

People used to joke that the Mercury astronauts had to remember to sweep the ape poo* off of their capsule seats before they got in... Jebediah is my ape poo.

*OK, they probably didn't say 'poo.'

Hes in space...And some of him may have de-orbited recently.Maybe his little pinkey is still on the polar icecaps on mars,haven't really recovered those.And I think that was his head I saw fly by on my SSTO flight to the Mun.

Where is my Jebediah? He is ALWAYS sneaking on board every ship I launch that has a pod on it, even though I don't WANT anybody on board. He's driving me nuts. I've had to re-do launches because I didn't notice the little bugger had snuck on board. Argh.

People used to joke that the Mercury astronauts had to remember to sweep the ape poo* off of their capsule seats before they got in... Jebediah is my ape poo.

*OK, they probably didn't say 'poo.'

I've got the same problem. Jeb's tried sneaking onto everything from station service modules to rescue ships to Gilly mini-landers. I think I'm gonna have to stick him in orbit somewhere just to keep him out of trouble.

Mission Director: Erm... Boss why would you want to speak to the crew? Boss: I want to know what Laythe looks like thats why! Mission Director : ( when they get back they will have Laythe as a map in their heads) If They Get Back Boss. I Mean Ermm... After they wake up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.