KSP/Minecraft Players Thread

Lundmunchkins

• 4 months later...

I recently got back into Minecraft after a hiatus from 1.2 to 1.7. I don't share the same distaste for some of the new features that others do. When you play survival with the express intention of building up, gearing up, and killing the Ender Dragon a lot of it makes more sense. That's what I did with the latest release.

Now I'm back to my favorite part of the game, redstone. I can do red stone for hours. Of course I always play survival so the red stone I get is near and dear to me. I try not to waste it.

I used to play mc allot more than what I do today.nowadays I usually only play it with friends on lan Parties.I played it back in 1.5 beta.But then I discovered ksp.I don't remember when,but I didn't play it seriously untill 22.0 when then introduced career mode so I could better understand ksp.

I'd like to try out survival multiplayer with normal people, but every server I've tried out seems to be populated with douchebag kids playing creative mode with totally obliberated worlds. They're totally abandoned from the spawn point of view. Bunch of wooden signs with threats or stupid stuff, unrealistic structures made of diamond and bunch of other annoying bling. Very, very unfriendly worlds.

All I wanted was going into the woods with few people and recreating a real survival experience without making insane and stupid stuff.

I guess I'll have to satisfy with being forever alone on my farm. :/

Minecraft is a great game if you want to relax, but it has one of the most idiotic online communities ever.

I was playing minecraft just before I bought KSP, I didn't learn about KSP through minecraft but it's pretty coincidental.

I will play minecraft again once the new restrictions on OP donation perks are implemented. I can't stand how most, if not all the servers abuse it. (And I do understand that they need money) but they will just have to become creative.

Although multi-player is pretty annoying anyway. Well, the players are.

Lajoswinkler if you want, I can pm you a server ip, for the friendliest/funniest server I've ever been on. Even the admins don't have any special commands 'n stuff. Well, unless you consider colored text overpowered...

OK, I'll give it a go. I have nothing to lose. :)

• 1 year later...
Used to play a LOT of modded, but left for KSP because frankly, even modded was starting to get boring.

Yeah, I felt the same. Since I use Flan's mod, I got a whole bunch of tanks and aircraft that are hard to use and I pretty much do nothing with them, except for bombing testificates.

I used to be so into Minecraft, i made a server.

After being introduced to the difficulties of integrating several different modules (all of which work at cross-purposes) over a remote server using nothing but a horrible GUI (Minecraft doesn't into apt-get...) and simultaneously creating content for a fanbase of 11-year-olds, I got really tired of it.

Now I'm into KSP. Which is still integrating several different modules. Just done automatically with MM and CKAN. So now I actually PLAY the game, lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.