[Airships in 1.12.3] HooliganLabs Mods

JewelShisen

Currently doing final testing on the new probe sized air envelope (adjusting nodes, mass/lift balance, etc)

Drone is currently on hold for the moment while I figure out engines.

Could leave attachment points for us to add light ion or electric motors?

Sweet. I've finally gotten a airship together enough to use for exploring Kerbin. Unrelated question is, will you be updating the launch pads? Or do those already work, just need the updated EL?

I am not certain about that. I will need to look and see if any modules have changed.

Now uploading the V2.3.0 update to the Airship Mod.

EDIT: It appears that Spaceport is not wanting to let me update the mod there so I am putting it in a temp location here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qb8y222454cufyw/Hooligan%20Labs%20Airships%20V2.3.0.zip

Changes in this update:

Changed version number to keep in line with previous versions

Added probe sized air envelope

Edited by JewelShisen

The HL Submarine mod has now been brought into the 0.22 Tech Tree!

No new parts have been added but I plan to get some probe sizes done once I have the airship drone working right.

Gah, I'm still mid-mission from before you released the updated Airships. Can't wait to get my mission to a stopping point to test/break all the things with other mods.

If I like how Subs plays with my game, I'll go ahead and use it in my career mode =) I already enjoy airships too much.

I might create a floating sub that floats to where I want it, lands in the ocean, then does the researching things.

If I like how Subs plays with my game, I'll go ahead and use it in my career mode =) I already enjoy airships too much.

I might create a floating sub that floats to where I want it, lands in the ocean, then does the researching things.

Sounds cool! Can't wait to see what you make!

Very. Also discovered that the Megastrut part you sent me a while back is very much hated by FAR.

Redid my install (Copy, paste, delete old saves and DR/FAR) and the parts are there!

Edited by Jivaii

Very. Also discovered that the Megastrut part you sent me a while back is very much hated by FAR.

Redid my install (Copy, paste, delete old saves and DR/FAR) and the parts are there!

Glad to hear it is working again! And it doesn't surprise me that the Megastrut doesn't work right.

Probe isn't tech tree integrated yet? I added it in with the stayputnik probe.

Also, figured out my issue on why it didn't show me the parts before. I have Part Catalog installed, and didn't update it with new parts.

Edited by Jivaii

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.